Web Survey Bibliography
Title The antecedents of consumers' loyalty toward Internet Service Providers
Author Chiou, J. -S.
Source Information & Management, 41, 6, pp. 685-695
Access date 17.05.2004
Abstract Internet popularity is growing at an impressive rate. Sooner or later, every consumer comes face to face with the decision of choosing an Internet Service Provider (ISP). This study developed and empirically tested a model examining the antecedents of consumer loyalty toward ISPs. It incorporated the concept of expected technology change into the model to examine its effects on the formation of ISP loyalty intention. Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA) was performed to examine the reliability and validity of the measurement model, and the structural equation modeling techniques were used to evaluate the casual model. Based on an internet survey in Taiwan, this study showed that perceived value is very important in generating overall customer satisfaction and loyalty intention toward an ISP, and that perceived trust of an ISP enhances perceived value, overall satisfaction, and loyalty intention. However, the study demonstrated that future ISP technology expectancy exerted a negative influence on a consumer’s overall satisfaction and loyalty intention toward their ISP.
Access/Direct link ScienceDirect (full text)
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Year of publication2004
Web Survey Bibliography - Other (508)
- Maximising response rates in household telephone surveys; 2008; O'Toole, J., Sinclair, M., Leder, K.
- An Iranian Experience of Internet Surveys; 2008; Khoshgooyanfard, A. R.
- Psychological questionnaires and research on the Internet: A literature review; 2008; Orosa, F. J. E., Pinto, I. F., Sales PP
- A very low response rate in an on-line survey of medical practitioners; 2008; Aitken, C., Power, R., Dwyer, R.
- Effect of Incentives on Web-Based Surveys; 2008; Su, J., Shao, P., Fang, J.
- Bibliometric Analysis of Current Web Survey Research in China; 2008; Zhang, Q., Shao, P., Fang, J.
- Not Mixed-Mode but Switch-Mode; 2008; Höglinger, M., Abraham, M., Arpagaus, J.
- Differences between respondents and nonrespondents in an Internet survey recruited from face-to-face...; 2007; Bandilla, W., Blohm, M., Kaczmirek, L. & Neubarth, W.
- The impact of cookie deletion on the accuracy of site-server and ad-server metrics: An empirical comScore...; 2007; Abraham, M., Meierhoefer, C., Lipsman, A.
- Pilot study to recruite a sample for an online panel: Effects of contact mode, incentives and information...; 2007; Scherpenzeel, A.
- Electronic vs. conventional surveys; 2007; Dixon, R., Turner, R.
- Electronic data collection methods; 2007; Singh, M., Burgess, S.
- Dual-mode electronic survey lessons and experiences; 2007; Lang, M.
- Internet-based survey design for university web sites : a case study of a Thai university ; 2007; Vate-U-Lan, P.
- No Increase in Response Rate by Adding a Web Response Option to a Postal Population Survey: A Randomized...; 2007; Brøgger, J., Nystad, W., Cappelen, I., Bakke, P.
- Web questionnaires and Web 2.0; 2007; Folkedal, J.
- Internet Surveys – Data Collection challenges for Statistics (Norway); 2007; Gløersen, R.
- Deformation analysis of the repeated positional surveys in the undermined localities using web applications...; 2007; Milan, T.
- Promoting Internet surveys and respondent relationship at INE Portugal: WebInq data collection system...; 2007; Cunha, C., dos Santos, P. S., Goulão, C., Leal, J. F.
- Teaching and learning mixed methods research online; 2007; Ivankova, N., Verhoeven, F.
- Assessing mobile-based online surveys: Methodological considerations and pilot study in an advertising...; 2007; Okazaki, S.
- Online Data Collection in Academic Research: Advantages and Limitations; 2007; Lefever, S., Dal, M., Matthiasdottir, A.
- Nonresponse in Web Based Panel Surveys Applied to Academic Context; 2007; Sanchez Carrion, J. J., Segovia Guisado, J. M.
- How Demographic Characteristics Affect Mode Preference in a Postal/Web Mixed-Mode Survey of Australian...; 2007; Diment, K., Garrett-Jones, S.
- Web Surveying and Health Risk Behaviour: Preliminary Results from an Irish College Study; 2007; Delaney, L., Harmon, C., Wall, P.
- Testing for the survey mode effect on contingent valuation data quality: A case study of web based versus...; 2007; Marta-Pedroso, C., Freitas, H., Domingos, T.
- Is it all rubbish? Credibility of answers in web surveys ; 2007; Zajac, J., Rakocy, K., Nowak, A.
- Is Online Deception Really a Threat to Data Quality in Online Studies? Results from a Review; 2007; Stieger, S.
- B2B Online Research in China ; 2007; Bumann, B.
- Can Open-Source Survey Tools be used in Wleb-based Market Research? ; 2007; Frichter, C.
- Improving Data Quality from Student Surveys: A Natural Experiment in South Africa to Test the Impact...; 2007; Courser, M., Zimmerman, R., Cupp, P., Bhana, A.
- Forced response in online surveys: bias from reactance and an increase in sex-specific dropout; 2007; Stieger, S., Reips, U. -D., Voracek, M.
- Validation in Internet Survey Research: Reviews and Future Suggestions ; 2007; Wang, H.-C., Doong, H.-S.
- Drop Downs and Scroll Mice: The Effect of Response Option Format and Input Mechanism Employed on Data...; 2007; Healey, B.
- Psychological Assessment via the Internet: A Reliability and Validity Study of Online (vs Paper-and-...; 2007; Vallejo, M. A., Jordán, C. M., Díaz, M. I., Comeche, M. I., Ortega, J.
- Order effects in batteries of questions; 2006; Siminski, P.
- International Guidelines on Computer-Based and Internet-Delivered Testing; 2006
- Online community survey: an effectiveness measure for revealing citizen preferences in their role as...; 2006; Martin Juanil, D., Ismail, M.
- Internet Science and Open Access: First Day of a Honeymoon ; 2006; Reips, U. -D., Matzat, U.
- The Mode Effect: A Literature Review of Human and Technological Issues in Computerized Testing; 2006; Leeson, H. V.
- Gaining synergy through multi-method research A Nokia Trends case study; 2006; Casas, I., Peña, G., Pérez-Galán, C.
- Response rates: Avoiding the red herrings; 2006; Postoaca, A.
- Social class and life style differences between modes of data collection; 2006; Schillewaert, N., Verhaeghe, A., Weijters, B., De Wulf, K.
- Perceptions of News Credibility about the War in Iraq: Why War Opponents Perceived the Internet as the...; 2006; Choi, J.H., Watt, J.H., Lynch, M.
- The Internet and Anti-War Activism: A Case Study of Information, Expression, and Action; 2006; Nah, S., Veenstra, A.S., Shah, D. V.
- Web-based data collection in China; 2006; Davison, R. M., Li, Y., Kam, C. S. P.
- Encuestas a empleados a través de Internet: Conceptos y descubrimientos; 2006; Reips, U. -D.
- An Application of E-mail Suvey Using a Word Form; 2006; Graeml, A. R., Csillag, J. M.
- An Experimental Study on the Effects of Personalization, Survey Length Statements, Progress Indicators...; 2006; Heerwegh, D., Loosveldt, G.
- Response Order Effects in International Online Surveys; 2006; Thomas, R. K., Greenfield, S., Bremer, J.