Web Survey Bibliography
Title What's ahead on the Internet
Author Grossnickle, C., Raskin, O.
Source Marketing Research, 13, 2 pp. 8-14
Access date 17.05.2004
Abstract Online marketing research is rapidly coming of age. Initially many researchers were amazed at how efficiently surveys could be conducted, tabulated, and analyzed on the Web. While initial forays were fraught with technical difficulties and methodological hurdles, recent developments have begun to expose the medium’s immense potential. Today, tools and services are available with a wide range of feature sets at a wide range of price points. One or more of them are almost certain to meet the needs of any marketing research professional. An comparison of the many survey tools available is presented.
Access/Direct link ProQuest (full text)
Year of publication2001
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Web Survey Bibliography - Marketing Research (34)
- Firefly Online Surveys: A fully featured tool for Web surveys and forums; 2012; Deal, K.
- Apples and oranges: does a web survey produce similar results to social media tracking?; 2011; Bourque, C., Hobbs, R., Hilaire, D. S.
- The Perils of Online Surveys; 2011; McCullough, P. R.
- Bring Your Survey Design Out of the Dark Ages; 2010; McCullough, P. R.
- Growing Pains; 2010; Trimarchi, E., Gittelmam, S. H.
- Be mindful of cellphone interviews; 2009; Anonymous
- What's Really Important?; 2008; Grapentine, T., Teas, K. R.
- Top concerns for our industry; 2008; Grapentine, T.
- The Consumer Panel Reinvented; 2007; Fielding, M.
- Data Preservation; 2007; Wyner, G. A.
- Surveying Landscape; 2005; Deal, K.
- Actions speak louder than surveys; 2004; Grapentine, T.
- Do-It-Yourself Internet Surveys; 2003; Deal, K.
- Cybersurveys come of age; 2003; Ray, N. M., Tabor, S. W.
- Get your conjoint online, in several flavors; 2002; Deal, K.
- Think before you dial; 2002; Gillin, D. L.
- Calling all customers; 2002; Long, J., Whinston, A. B., Tomak, K.
- Can we trust the data of online research?; 2001; Miller, T. W.
- Split-questionnaire designs: A new tool in survey design and panel management; 2001; Vriens, M., Wedel, M., Sandor, Z.
- What's ahead on the Internet; 2001; Grossnickle, C., Raskin, O.
- Are Internet Panels Creating Professional Respondents? A Study of Panel Effects.; 2001; Dennis, J. M.
- Using Internet polling to forecast the 2000 elections; 2001; Terhanian, G., Taylor, H., Bremer, J., Overmeyer, C., Siegel, J.W.
- Life (on the Internet) imitates research; 2000; Wyner, G. A.
- Banner-advertised Web surveys; 2000; Tuten, T. L., Bosnjak, M., Bandilla, W.
- E-mail and snail mail face off in rematch; 2000; Elfrink, J., Vazzana, G., Bachmann, D. P.
- Pro abd Con; 1999; Kulp, D., Hunter, R.
- Pro and con: Internet interviewing; 1999; Anonymous
- Cyber Research: The Impact of the Internet on Data Collection; 1998; Weible, R., Wallace, J.
- FAQs on Online research; 1998; Bowers, D. K.
- The new research tool; 1998; Bowers, D. K.
- Net? Not yet; 1996; Gjestland, L.
- Tracking the Progress of E-mail Versus Snail-Mail; 1996; Bachmann, D. P., Elfrink, J., Vazzana, G.
- E-Mail Surveys: Potentials and Pitfalls; 1995; Oppermann, M.
- Electronic Mail Versus Mail Survey Response Rates; 1994; Schuldt, B. A., Totten, J. W.