Web Survey Bibliography
Title Using Internet-based experiments to study conditions for Web-based surveying
Author Reips, U. -D.
Access date 24.10.2005
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2005
Web Survey Bibliography - 2005 (421)
- Behavioral research and data collection via the Internet; 2005; Birnbaum, M. H., Reips, U. -D.
- The Use of Multiple Imputation to Create a Null Data Set from Nonrandomized Job Training Data; 2005; Rubin, D. B.
- Complications When Using Nonrandomized Job Training Data to Draw Causal Inferences; 2005; Raessler, S.
- Inference from non-probability samples in marketing research; 2005; Blyth, B.
- Creative Applications of Selection Bias Modelling in Market Research; 2005; Terhanian, G., Bremer, J.
- Inferential Potential of Non-Probability Samples; 2005; Lynn, P.
- Designing and administering successful web surveys; 2005; Porter, S. R.
- Mixed-mode Surveys Using Mail and Web Questionnaires; 2005; Meckel, M., Baugh, P., Walters, D.
- Web Surveys - Online Interviewing (CAWI); 2005; Gourvennec, Y.
- Sampling procedure, questionnaire design, online implementation; 2005; Jackob, N., Arens, J., Zerback, T.Jowell, R.; de Rouvray, C.
- A Report on the 2005 ISSP Non-Response Survey; 2005; Smith, T. W.
- Modes of Data Gathering in International Survey Research; 2005; Diez-Nicolás, J.
- Comparing Mail and Web-Based Survey Distribution Methods: Results of Surveys to Leisure Travel Retailers...; 2005; Cole, S. T.
- Evaluating Distance Education Programs with Online Surveys; 2005; Gaide, S.
- Survey: Communicators seek ethics guidance; 2005; Walker, G. S.
- Implementing web-surveys for software requirements elicitation; 2005; Belani, H., Pripuzic, K., Kobas, K.
- Online surveys: Possible sources of errors; 2005; Galesic, M.
- Capturing them in the Web: the use of online surveys and the examination of response patterns for first...; 2005; Bond, D.
- Testing for budget constraint effects in a national advisory referendum survey on the Kyoto protocol; 2005; Li, H., Berrens, R. P., Bohara, A. K., Jenkins-Smith, H. C., Silva, C. L., Weimer, D. L.
- Do internet-based surveys increase personal self-disclosure?; 2005; Hanna, R. C., Weinberg, B., Dant, R. P., Berger, P. D.
- All that Glitters is Not Gold: Examining the Perils and Obstacles in Collecting Data on the Internet; 2005; Siah, C. Y.
- The online or e-survey: a research approach for the ICT age; 2005; Glover, D., Bush, T.
- Sexual and Relationship Characteristics Among an Internet-Based Sample of U.S. Men with and without...; 2005; Cameron, A., Rosen, R. C., Swindle, R. W.
- Online-Questionnaire Design: Establishing Guidelines and Evaluating Existing Support; 2005; Lumsden, J., Morgan, W.
- Technology Trends in Survey Data Collection; 2005; Couper, M. P.
- The Status of Wireless Survey Solutions: The Emerging “Power of the Thumb”; 2005; Townsend, L.
- Computers and the Internet: Tools for Youth Empowerment; 2005; Valaitis, R. K.
- Online-Access-Panels Based on Probability Samples: Can they Yield Representative Results?; 2005; Bandilla, W.
- Simple Approaches to Estimating the Variance of the Propensity Score Weighted Estimator Applied on Volunteer...; 2005; Isaksson, A., Lee, Sunghee; de Rouvray, C.
- Adjustment of Web Panel Survey Estimates by Regression Imputation; 2005; Varedian, M.
- Web surveys: inference using weighting and imputation in the survey on graduates; 2005; Biffignandi, S., Fabrizi, E., Pratesi, M., Salvati, N.
- Web surveying academics in seven European countries: challenges encountered; 2005; Smeenk, S., van Selm, M., Eisinga, R.
- Web Data Collection for Mandatory Business Surveys – the respondents’ perspective; 2005; Dowling, Z.
- Response Rates and Data Quality Issues in a Mixed Mode Survey About the Diffusion of the E-Business...; 2005; Biffignandi, S., Fabrizi, E., Zucchi, F., Toninelli, D.
- On the Cost-Efficiency of Mixed-Mode Data Collection with a Web Response Option: Results of a Survey...; 2005; Werner, P., Forsman, G.
- Stated Preference Surveys on Internet – an Effective Method for Finding Passengers’ Preferences...; 2005; Nossum, A.
- Privacy and Self disclosure online: Implications for web-surveys; 2005; Paine, C., Joinson, A. N., Buchanan, T., Reips, U. -D.
- Using Internet-based experiments to study conditions for Web-based surveying; 2005; Reips, U. -D.
- Mixed mode data collection strategies in surveys: An overview; 2005; de Leeuw, E. D.
- In pursuit of equivalent answers to internet and telephone questionnaires; 2005; Dillman, D. A.
- Effects of survey data collection mode on response quality: Implications for mixing modes in cross-national...; 2005; Krosnick, J. A.
- A theoretical framework for the study of mode effects; 2005; Saris, W. E., Voogt, R.
- Mixed mode methods in a world of social isolates, pervasive surveillance, and ubiquitous transaction...; 2005; Groves, R. M.
- The Survey Participation Inventory: What Motivates Respondents to Participate in Online Panels?; 2005; Deutskens, E., de Ruyter, K., Wetzels, M.
- Mode dilemmas in cross-national survey time-series; 2005; Jowell, R.
- The use of material and nonmaterial incentives in Web-based studies: A review; 2005; Goeritz, A.
- Using Computer Games Design to Increase Response Rates; 2005; Baelter, O.
- Do reminders minimize nonresponse at the expense of data quality? An investigation into the effect of...; 2005; Tuten, T. L.
- Nonresponse segments in Internet surveys; 2005; Vehovar, V., Lavtar, D.
- Using Client Side Paradata as Process Quality Indicators in Web Surveys; 2005; Haraldsen, G.