Web Survey Bibliography
Title Values added from Internet research: research usefulness, methodological innovation and global partnerships
Access date 06.12.2004
Abstract This paper reviews the recent lessons learned by ibm.com from measuring customer satisfaction in its eBusiness environment. It focuses on the opportunities and challenges brought forth in the course of planning and implementing a customer satisfaction measurement system and reports on the approaches developed for dealing with two issues of great concern for the future of eBusiness management: the need for new technologies capable of handling individual-level vs. aggregate-level analysis and the research imperative of fusing behavioral and attitudinal data in a single set at the individual customer level. The paper also demonstrates the need for and the viability of global research partnerships that can bring together the most advanced technologies regardless of the country or continent of their origin.
Access/Direct link Homepage - conference (abstract)
Year of publication2001
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Web Survey Bibliography - Net Effects 4: Worldwide Internet Conference and Exhibition, 2001 (8)
- The quality of online panels. A methodological test; 2001; Hoppe, M., Lamp, R.
- Paradata. Concepts and applications; 2001; Jeavons, A.
- Is the internet the future of market research? The views of FMCG clients in Europe; 2001; Carnot, A., Oxley, M.
- Using web research technology to accelerate innovation; 2001; Pawle, J., Cooper, P.
- Values added from Internet research: research usefulness, methodological innovation and global partnerships...; 2001; Eichman, C., Seggev, E., Mezzasalma, A., Licastro, G.
- The mobile Internet revolution and its implications for research; 2001; Cattell, J.
- Volvo attitude survey over the internet. The use of technology to improve organisational effectiveness...; 2001; Turner, C. F.
- A statisticians view. The importance of sampling in online research; 2001; Wildner, R., Conklin, M.