Web Survey Bibliography
Title Panelist loyalty - can it be bought?
Author Yong-A-Poi, A., Schneider, K.-F.
Access date 31.03.2006
Full text pdf (96k)
Abstract The topic addressed in this paper is the use and effectiveness of ‘incentivisation’ of members of online access panels. Why do people participate in panels? How are they motivated? What do they find important? Why are they loyal? Through the empirical research described in this paper, which was conducted with Bloomerce’s OpinionWorld panels, it is shown that monetary rewards are not the most important motivator for a European online panel member. It is also notable that the variation in response among European countries suggests that loyalty programs should be flexible and customized for local (national) differences. By highlighting the salient results of this empirical research, this paper offers new insight for both to those who manage online access panels and market research practitioners who rely on panels for data collection.
Access/Direct link SSI white papers
Year of publication2004
Bibliographic typeReports, seminars
Web Survey Bibliography - Reports, seminars (269)
- Ten questions to ask your online survey provider; 2013; Williams, D.
- Survey quality prediction system 2.0; 2013
- Report Of The AAPOR Task Force On Non-probability sampling; 2013; Baker, R. P., Brick, J. M., Bates, N., Battaglia, M. P., Couper, M. P., Dever, J. A., Gile, K. J., Tourangeau...
- Mode Matters: Evaluating Response Comparability in a Mixed-Mode Survey; 2013; Bowyer, B. T., Rogowski, J. C.
- Askito: An open source Web questionnaire tool; 2013; Reips, U. -D., Heilmann, T.
- Tracking preference expression (DNT); 2012
- The rise of the "connected viewer"; 2012; Smith, A., Boyles, J. L.
- The cross platform report. Q2 -2012 - US; 2012
- Smartphone ownership update: September 2012; 2012; Rainie, L.
- Participation of mobile users in traditional online studies; 2012; Jue, A.
- Online survey statistics for the mobile future. Updated with Q3 2012 data; 2012
- Ofcom technology tracker Wave 3; 2012
- Ofcom technology tracker Wave 2; 2012
- Norme di qualita' Assirm (Assirm quality rules]; 2012
- NBCU enlists Google, ComScore to track multiscreen Olympics viewing; 2012; Spangler, T.
- MRS Guidelines for online reseach; 2012
- More dirty little secrets of online panel research.; 2012
- Mobile email opens report 2nd half 2011; 2012
- Media tracker; 2012
- Measuring modern media consumption; 2012; Arini, N.
- ISO 20252. Market, opinion and social research-Vocabulary and service requirements, 2nd Edition; 2012
- Internet use in households and by individual in 2012. Eurostat Statistics in Focus 50/2012; 2012; Seybert, H.
- Internet access - Households and individuals, 2012 part 2; 2012
- Internet access - Households and individuals, 2012; 2012
- Google et Médiamétrie créent une audience bimédia; 2012; Gonzales, P.
- GMI Pinnacle; 2012
- Global market research 2012; 2012
- Eurobarometer Special surveys: Special Eurobarometer 381; 2012
- Ebook readings jumps, print book reading declines; 2012; Rainie, L., Duggan, M.
- Digital Divides: A connectivity continuum for the United States. Data from the 2011 Current Population...; 2012; File, T.
- Adult gadget ownership over time (2006-2012); 2012
- WebSM Study: Survey software features overview ; 2012; Vehovar, V.; Cehovin, G.; Kavcic, L.; Lenar, J.
- The World's Simplest Survey Microsimulator (WSSM); 2012; Karr, A. F., Cox, L. H.
- Impact and the Research Excellence Framework: New challenges for universities; 2012; Grant, J.
- Mobile Befragungen: Was Big Data mit kleinen Geräten zu tun hat; 2012
- Understanding Mode Effects between Mobile Web and Mobile SMS Surveys; 2012; Poduska, B., Johnson, P.
- An Initial Look at Non-Response and Attrition in Understanding Society; 2012; Lynn, P., Burton, J., Kaminska, O., Knies, G., Nandi, A.
- Understanding Society Innovation Panel Wave 4: Results from Methodological Experiments; 2012; Burton, J., Budd, S., Gilbert, E., Jaeckle, A., Kaminska, O., Uhrig, S.C. N., Brown, M., Calderwood,...
- The Propensity of Older Respondents to Participate in a General Purpose Survey; 2012; Lynn, P.
- Mode-Switch Protocols: How a Seemingly Small Design Difference can affect Attrition Rates and Attrition...; 2012; Lynn, P.
- The Confirmit Annual Market Research Software Survey 2011; 2012; Macer, T.,
- Marktforschung mit dem iPad-Panel von Axel Springer Media Impact; 2012
- Comparing Google Consumer Surveys to Existing Probability and Non-Probability Based Internet Surveys...; 2012; McDonald, P., Mohebbi, M., Slatkin, B.
- The Impact of Visual Design in Survey Cover Letters on Response and Web Take-Up Rates; 2012; Mockovak, W.
- What is Probit; 2011
- User agent; 2011
- Unpublisihed internal Google report on break off rates by device type; 2011; Callegaro, M.
- The impact of cookie deletion on site-server and ad-server metrics in Australia. An empirical comScore...; 2011
- The GfK NOP Media Efficiency Panel; 2011; Moy, C. et al.
- Survey paradata: a review; 2011; Nicolaas, G.