Web Survey Bibliography
Title Ranking vs. Rating in an online Environment
Author Neubarth, W.
Access date 21.09.2006
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2006
Full text availabilityNon-existant
Web Survey Bibliography - Neubarth, W. (23)
- Drag & Drop. A flexible method for moving objects, implementing rankings, and a wide range of other...; 2010; Neubarth, W.
- Methodological approaches of Web 2.0; 2009; Neubarth, W.
- Representativeness of Mobile Internet Surveys - A comparative study of CAMI vs. CATI ; 2009; Maier, U., Neubarth, W., Grosser, A., Hombach, A.
- Potential Of The Mobile Internet - What You Ask Is What You Get; 2009; Neubarth, W., Maier, U., Geißlitz, A.
- Representativeness of Mobile Internet Surveys-A comparative study of CAMI vs. CATI - GOR 2009; 2009; Maier, U., Neubarth, W., Grosser, A., Hombach, A.
- Coverage- und Nonresponse-Effekte bei Online-Bevölkerungsumfragen ; 2009; Bandilla, W., Kaczmirek, L., Blohm, M., Neubarth, W.
- Online vs. Offline in Mobile Surveys; 2008; Neubarth, W., Maier, U.
- Prenotification in Web-Based Access Panel Surveys: The Influence of Mobile Text Messaging Versus E-Mail...; 2008; Bosnjak, M., Neubarth, W., Couper, M. P., Bandilla, W., Kaczmirek, L.
- Differences between respondents and nonrespondents in an Internet survey recruited from face-to-face...; 2007; Bandilla, W., Blohm, M., Kaczmirek, L. & Neubarth, W.
- Nicht-reaktive datenerhebung: Teinahmeverhalten bei befragungen mit paradaten evaluieren. [Non reactive...; 2007; Kaczmirek, L., Neubarth, W.
- Applications of the Document Object Model (DOM) in Web-Surveys; 2007; Neubarth, W., Kaczmirek, L.
- Sampling Bias: Face to face to Web; 2007; Bandilla, W., Blohm, M., Kaczmirek, L., Neubarth, W.
- Pure Text vs. HTML in Email Invitations; 2007; Neubarth, W., Kaczmirek, L., Hellwig, O.
- Documentation of Online Surveys ; 2007; Kaczmirek, L., Neubarth, W., Bandilla, W., Watteler, O.
- Ranking vs. Rating in an online Environment; 2006; Neubarth, W.
- Prenotification in online access panel surveys: E-mail versus mobile text messaging (SMS); 2005; Neubarth, W., Bosnjak, M., Bandilla, W., Couper, M. P., Kaczmirek, L.
- Did You Get The Message? Using E-Mail and SMS for Prenotification in Web Surveys; 2005; Neubarth, W., Bosnjak, M., Bandilla, W., Couper, M. P., Kaczmirek, L.
- Improving Web Based Intercept Surveys: A Framework For The Active User Sampling; 2005; Kaczmirek, L., Neubarth, W.
- Using mobile technology to increase responses of people with an active lifestyle; 2005; Neubarth, W., Kaczmirek, L., Bosnjak, M., Bandilla, W.
- Progress indicators in filter based surveys. Individual and dynamic calculation methods; 2005; Kaczmirek, L., Neubarth, W., Bosnjak, M., Bandilla, W.
- Active User Sampling. Intercept surveys without popups; 2005; Kaczmirek, L., Neubarth, W.
- Progress Indicators in Filter Based Surveys: Computing Methods and their Impact on Drop Out; 2004; Kaczmirek, L., Neubarth, W., Bosnjak, M., Bandilla, W.
- Feasibility of a random sample; 2004; Neubarth, W., Kaczmirek, L., Bandilla, W., Bosnjak, M.