Web Survey Bibliography
Title Ranking vs. Rating in an online Environment
Author Neubarth, W.
Access date 21.09.2006
Year of publication2006
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Full text availabilityNon-existant
Web Survey Bibliography - General Online Research Conference (GOR) 2006 (29)
- Cash Lotteries as Incentives in Online Panels; 2006; Goeritz, A.
- ‘Low social presence’ in web surveys: advantage or disadvantage or both? An experiment; 2006; Taddicken, M.
- How much individualisation does a conjoint survey need? - Experiences from an online experiment; 2006; Tuschl, S., Morasch, N.
- The effect of different kinds of progress bars on online survey compliance and data quality; 2006; van der Horst, W., Snijders, C., Matzat, U.
- The impact of persuasion strategies on the response rate in online surveys: Incentives, foot-in-the-...; 2006; Verheyen, C.; Schuebel, C., Moser, K.
- Online visual landscape assessment using Internet survey techniques in landscape planning and environmental...; 2006; Roth, M.
- Image Impact Evaluation - A new methodological approach with virtual test environments; 2006; Selke, S., Fetzner, D.
- Air refresheners online? Validity check of an Internet online sample using external reference data; 2006; Starsetzki, T., Lehmann, G.
- Online Evaluation Survey; 2006; Strzoda, C.
- Online Survey Response Patterns; 2006; Sutton A., Hopkins Burke, K.
- Does the Collection of Ego-Centered Network Data on the Web reduce the Data Quality? An Experimental...; 2006; Matzat, U., Snijders, C.
- Optimizing open-ended questions in online questionnaires for measuring price perception and willingness...; 2006; Melles, T., Ellers, G.
- Ranking vs. Rating in an online Environment; 2006; Neubarth, W.
- Online Recruiting on Internet pages New Solution for On Exit Recruitment on WebSites; 2006; Otto, P.
- Online Conjoint Analysis: The faster, the worse?; 2006; Puetzfeld, S., Melles, T.
- Web survey on transition from university to work: measuring the marginal effect mode; 2006; D'Agostino, A., Quintano, C., Castellano, R.
- Qualitative research online: Self-reported pros and cons of being chat-interviewed online with web cameras...; 2006; Davidovich, U., Uhr, H.
- Visual Analogue Scales: Non-linear Data Categorization by Transformation with Reduced Extremes; 2006; Funke, F., Reips, U. -D.
- Response Biases in Online Surveys; 2006; Galesic, M., Bosnjak, M.
- Using Instant Messaging for Internet-based interviews; 2006; Goeritz, A., Stieger, S.
- A online-offline method comparison based on quasi-experimental data from two surveys to family stress...; 2006; Haenggi, Y., Heldner, C.
- Hybrid Methods in Market Research - Learnings and Limits; 2006; Helmold, D., Kohlmann, U.
- The impact of visualization of question types and screen pages on the answering behaviour in online...; 2006; Hemsing, W., Hellwig, O.
- Specific Demands of Longitudinal Online-Surveys; 2006; Kahnwald, N., Koehler, T.
- A Comparison of the validity of a paper based and an online Conjoint Analysis; 2006; Klein, A., Scheffold, K.
- Determinants of Response Rates of Online Surveys - The Anita Effect - Results of a Joint Project; 2006; Althoff, S., Greif, V., Griel, B., Batinic, B.
- Technical opportunities for automation and integration of online surveys in business processes; 2006; Batinic, B.
- Personality traits and participation in an online access panel; 2006; Galesic, M., Bosnjak, M.