Web Survey Bibliography
Don Dillman's Mail and Internet Surveys, Second Edition has been the definitive guide for creating and conducting successful surveys using both traditional and new media channels. Now, this special 2007 Update of the classic text features major additions covering the latest developments in online survey design and administration.
Like its predecessor, this resource lays out a complete, start-to-finish guide for determining the needs of a given survey, designing it, and effectively administering it. Drawing on social science, statistics, and proven best practices, Dillman's text discusses surveys for a variety of purposes, audiences, and situations.
New and updated material covers both the principles behind and directions for how to:
- Conduct Web surveys
- Visually design questionnaires
- Use paper mailed surveys
As insightful and practical as its classic original, Mail and Internet Surveys, Second Edition, 2007 Update is a crucial resource for any researcher seeking to increase response rates and obtain high-quality feedback from mail, electronic, and other self-administered surveys.
Amazon Homepage (abstract) / (full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - Book (156)
- Online Fundraising Essentials, Second Edition; 2013; Stevenson, S. C.
- Practical tools for designing and weighting survey samples; 2013; Valliant, R. L., Daver, J. A., Kreuter, F.
- Designing and conducting business surveys; 2013; Snijkers, G.,Araldsen, G., , Willimack, D. K.Jones, J.
- Understanding and Applying Research Design; 2013; Abbott, M. L., McKinney, J.
- The Science of Web Surveys; 2013; Tourangeau, R., Conrad, F. G., Couper, M. P.
- How to create online questionnaires: A beginner's guide to survey design for businesses and students...; 2013; Lipscomb, L.
- Survey of Cloud Computing; 2013; Furht, B.
- Using multivariate statistics, 6th Edition; 2012; Tabachnick, B. G., Fidell, L. S.
- The practice of social research; 2012; Babbie, E. R.
- Quality in market research. From theory to practice. 2nd Edition; 2012; Harding, D., Jackson, P.
- Mobile usability; 2012; Nielsen, J., Budiu, R.
- Guide to social science data preparation. Best practice throughout the data life cycle; 2012
- Best practices in data cleaning: A complete guide to everything you need to do before and after collecting...; 2012; Osborne, J. W.
- Survey Data Collection and Integration; 2012; Davino, C., Fabbris, L.
- Detecting Satisficing In Online Surveys: What we found ; 2012; Salifu, S.
- Conducting Online Surveys; 2012; Sue, V. M., Ritter, L. A.
- Flash Programming for the Social & Behavioral Sciences: A Simple Guide to Sophisticated Online Surveys...; 2012; Weinstein, Y.
- When to Use What Research Design ; 2012; Vogt, W. P., Gardner, D. C., Haeffele, L. M.
- Assessing the Quality of Survey Data ; 2012; Blasius, J.
- Collecting, Managing, and Assessing Data Using Sample Surveys; 2012; Stopher, P.
- Designing and Doing Survey Research; 2012; Andres, L.
- Handbook of Web Surveys; 2012; Bethlehem, J. Biffignandi, S.
- Voice-of-the-customer marketing: A revolutionary 5-step process to create customers who care, spend,...; 2011; Roman, E.
- Taking the pulse of public opinion: Leading and misleading indicators of the state of the nation; 2011; Bishop, G. F., Mockabee, S. T.
- Randomized response models in survey sampling. Randomized response models; 2011; Hussain, Z.
- Question evaluation methods. Contributing to the science of data quality; 2011; Madans, J., Miller, K., Maitland, A., Willis, G. B.
- Online survey research: Findings, best practices, and future research. Report prepared for the Advertising...; 2011; Vannette, D.
- Mass informed consent: Evidence on upgrading democracy with polls and new media; 2011; Simon, A. F.
- Latent class analysis of survey error; 2011; Biemer, P. P.
- Handbook of statistical data editing and imputation; 2011; Waal, T., Pannekoek, J.; Scholtus, S.
- Handbook of parametric and nonparametric statistical procedures, 5th Edition; 2011; Sheskin, D. J.
- Focus Group Methodology: Principle and Practice; 2011; Liamputtong, P.
- Exploring the digital nation. Computer and Internet use at home; 2011
- Ethical issues in Internet research; 2011; Hoerger, M., Currell, C.
- Essential methods for design based sample surveys; 2011; Pfeffermann, D., Rao, C. R.
- Audience evolution: New technologies and the transformation of media audiences; 2011; Napoli, P. M.
- American public opinion: Its origins, content, and impact (8th Edition); 2011; Erikson, R. S., Tedin, K. L.
- A theory of public opinion. A reprint of a classic book with a new introduction by H. Lee Cheek, Jr.; 2011; Wilson, F.
- Respondent collaboration in web survey design: developing a unique strategy for pre-testing questions...; 2011; Young, B. P.
- Introduction to behavioral research methods (6th ed.); 2011; Leary, M. R.
- Handbook of Nonresponse in Household Surveys ; 2011; Bethlehem, J., Cobben, F., Schouten, B.
- Investigating Change: Web-based Analyses of US Census and American Community Survey Data; 2011; Frey, W. H.
- The Gallup Poll: Public opinion 2009; 2010; Gallup, A. M.
- Surveying cultures: Discovering shared conceptions and sentiments; 2010; Heise, D. R.
- Sampling: design and analysis, 2nd Edition; 2010; Lohr, S. L.
- Randomized response and indirect questioning techniques in surveys; 2010; Chaudhuri, A.
- Measures of interobserver agreement and reliability; 2010; Shoukri, M. M.
- Exploring the digital nation. Home broadband internet adoption in the United States; 2010
- Envisioning the 2020 Census; 2010; Brown, L. D. et al.
- Conducting biosocial surveys: Collecting, storing, accessing, and protecting biospecimens and biodata...; 2010; Hauser, R. M. et al.