Web Survey Bibliography
As we witness the technological and cultural shift in telecommunications, the telephone research community is actively pursuing new ideas and methods to keep pace. Cell phone samples are becoming a more popular mode to reach respondents. There are barriers to overcome—inbound charges and safety concerns—but advantages to harness. As a personal device, cell phones provide a direct communication link to respondents, particularly young adults, at virtually any trine of day. Our research suggests that most respondents have their phones on all or most of the day and o high percentage are between the ages of 1 8 and
Web Survey Bibliography - ZuWallack, R. S. (9)
- Augmenting Paper Diaries With Phone and Web Data Retrieval: Is it Effective?; 2013; Wargelin, L., Minser, J., Homer, Z., Fleeman, A., ZuWallack, R. S.
- The Impact of a Reminder Postcard in a Multi-node Survey of Rental Units; 2012; Dion, S., Muir, K., ZuWallack, R. S., Hall, L. M.
- Multi-Mode or Multi-Choice; 2012; Hall, L. M., ZuWallack, R. S., Eggers, F. J.
- Piloting Data Collection via Cell Phones: Results, Experiences, and Lessons Learned; 2009; ZuWallack, R. S.
- The Introduction of a Cell Phone Oversample to the Ohio Family Health Survey: Covering the Undercovered...; 2009; Duffy, T., Iachan, R., Bausch, S., Muzzy, S., ZuWallack, R. S.
- Out and About: An Evaluation of Data Quality in Cell Phone Surveys; 2009; Witt, L., ZuWallack, R. S., Conrey, F.
- Mitofsky-Waksberg Sampling of Cell Phone Numbers; 2009; Brown, J., ZuWallack, R. S.
- Cell Phones and Public-Sector Survey Research; Are Incentive and/or Compensation Offers Really Needed...; 2007; Dayton, J. J., Delnevo, C., Cummings, S. J., Zhang, Z., Westphal, L., Cook, M., Aye, D., ZuWallack,...
- Combining Cell Phone and Landline Samples: Dual Frame Approach.; 2007; ZuWallack, R. S.