Web Survey Bibliography
Title Transitioning From An Offline To Online World For Collection And Dissemination Of Marketing Research Information
Author Graham, D.
Access date 22.05.2004
Abstract With the charge, "Everything to the Internet!", by Compaq Computer CEO Michael Capellas, the Worldwide Customer Satisfaction Team was immediately faced with development of a new vision for global information collection and dissemination. The first part of this presentation will provide an overview of how Compaq Computer faced the transformation from offline to online for their Worldwide Customer Satisfaction Study. Specifically, our featured speaker will discuss: The initial challenges in meeting global information needs through the web; The vision behind the development of their data reporting site; The benefits (both assumed and discovered) the site has provided to Compaq site users and the impact it has had on decision making and strategic marketing. The second part of the discussion will focus on the general issues facing clients who are transitioning from an offline to online world for collection and dissemination of marketing research information. These issues cut across a number of dimensions, including: Why the web should be considered for data reporting; Which research applications are most suitable for the Web; What considerations are important when developing an online program. In addition, this presentation will explore and demonstrate future enhancements that will allow the user to view actual surveys, listen to audio files, view video responses and provide links to diagnostic and follow-up online research tools.
Year of publication2001
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Web Survey Bibliography - Online Market Research & Web-Based Surveys Summit, 2001 (12)
- Comparing On-Line Methodologies To Determine Data Impact; 2001; Masker, P.
- Conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys Online; 2001; Lehtonen, D.
- How To Leverage The Online Environment To Acquire Powerful Research Data; 2001; Goglia, C.
- Transitioning From An Offline To Online World For Collection And Dissemination Of Marketing Research...; 2001; Graham, D.
- Leveraging Web-Based Surveys For Quick, Targeted, And Insightful Customer Feedback; 2001; Hallen, G.
- Online Methodologies And Best Practices; 2001; Frankovic, K. A.
- Improving Lines Of Communication To Maximize Results Of Web-Based Data; 2001; Gnall, B.
- Strategies For Implementing An In-House Internet Based Research Capability: Lessons Learned In Leveraging...; 2001; Cookson, P.
- Pinpointing Your Research Objectives: Ensuring Your Efforts Result In Useful, Actionable Information; 2001; Wolf, M.
- Comparative Analysis Of Telephone, Web And E-Interview Survey Techniques; 2001; Wygant, S.
- Linking Customer Service Performance To Bottom Line Financial Results; 2001; Yeomans, J.
- Employing Online Market Research To Acquire, Retain And Grow Customers; 2001; Stone, W. K., Thomas, J. E.