Web Survey Bibliography
Title Leveraging Web-Based Surveys For Quick, Targeted, And Insightful Customer Feedback
Author Hallen, G.
Access date 22.05.2004
Abstract Eastman Chemical is achieving excellent results from web-based surveys, which are developed in-house. These surveys are quickly developed and conducted, some within a few days total, customized, and are targeted to specific market research issues and processes. Some have been conducted in multiple languages. Multiple solicitation approaches are used, with response rates for some surveys exceeding 50%. This presentation will also cover how Eastman is using various other means too for gathering and analyzing customer feedback. Attendees will learn: How to design and conduct web-based surveys that can yield prompt and insightful feedback to assist in market research and process performance analysis; Benefits of in-house surveys vs. outsourcing; How to increase response rates; Effective use of various incentives; The use of multiple processes to solicit and analyze customer feedback.
Year of publication2001
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Web Survey Bibliography - Online Market Research & Web-Based Surveys Summit, 2001 (12)
- Comparing On-Line Methodologies To Determine Data Impact; 2001; Masker, P.
- Conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys Online; 2001; Lehtonen, D.
- How To Leverage The Online Environment To Acquire Powerful Research Data; 2001; Goglia, C.
- Transitioning From An Offline To Online World For Collection And Dissemination Of Marketing Research...; 2001; Graham, D.
- Leveraging Web-Based Surveys For Quick, Targeted, And Insightful Customer Feedback; 2001; Hallen, G.
- Online Methodologies And Best Practices; 2001; Frankovic, K. A.
- Improving Lines Of Communication To Maximize Results Of Web-Based Data; 2001; Gnall, B.
- Strategies For Implementing An In-House Internet Based Research Capability: Lessons Learned In Leveraging...; 2001; Cookson, P.
- Pinpointing Your Research Objectives: Ensuring Your Efforts Result In Useful, Actionable Information; 2001; Wolf, M.
- Comparative Analysis Of Telephone, Web And E-Interview Survey Techniques; 2001; Wygant, S.
- Linking Customer Service Performance To Bottom Line Financial Results; 2001; Yeomans, J.
- Employing Online Market Research To Acquire, Retain And Grow Customers; 2001; Stone, W. K., Thomas, J. E.