Web Survey Bibliography
Workshop homepage (presentation)
Web Survey Bibliography - Japan (20)
- Tracking preference expression (DNT); 2012
- Selection bias of internet panel surveys: A comparison with a paper-based survey and national governmental...; 2012; Tsuboi, S. et al.
- Using Internet Survey to Evaluate the Effects of E-Government: The Case of Taiwan's Tax Return Filing...; 2012; Huang, T., Chung, P. L., Naiyi, H.
- Development of a Web-Based Survey for Monitoring Daily Health and its Application in an Epidemiological...; 2011; Sugiura, H., Ohkusa, Y., Akahane, M., Sano, T., Okabe, N., Imamura, T.
- Elaborate Item Count Questioning: Why Do People Underreport in Item Count Responses?; 2010; Hirai, Y., Tsuchiya, T.
- Propensity Score Adjustment for Web Survey of Voting Behavior: A Case in Japan; 2009; Kobayashi, T.
- A study of the properties of the item count technique; 2007; Tsuchiya, T., Hirai, Y., Ono, S.
- A Study on Technical and Cultural Differences in Survey Methodology Between Japan and the United States...; 2007; Matsumoto, W.
- The Dynamics of Happiness: Evidence from Daily Panel Data; 2007; Kimball, M. S., Tsutsui, Y., Ohtake, F.
- Self-orientation and group-orientation: Intercultural differences in attitudes toward personalized Web...; 2005; Wernher, I., Nerb, J.
- Can Internet Surveys be Used for Social Surveys? : Results of an Experimental Study; 2004; Honda, N., Motokawa, A.
- Development of web-based qualitative and quantitative data collection systems: Study on daily symptoms...; 2004; Kanzaki, H., Makimoto, K., Takemura, T., Ashida, N.
- Mode effects on data quality in mixed mode self-administered paper, on-line and e-mail panel; 2004; Stangl, A.
- Adjusting Responses in a Nonprobability Web Panel Survey by the Propensity Score-weighting; 2004; Yoshimura, O.
- Ethnographic research on the experience of Japanese elderly people online; 2003; Kanayama, T.
- Problems Confronting Japanese Marketing Research Industry: Report of Attitude Study Findings from Research...; 2002; Kobayashi, K.
- Japan Has 18 Million Internet Users; 20 Pct. Tried E-Commerce; 1999; Nikkei NetBusiness
- The Online Survey in Japan: An Evaluation of Emerging Methodologies; 1999; Ohsumi, N., Yoshimura, O.
- Effects of different types of images on the understanding of stories: basic research to develop Japanese...; 1999; Ikeda, N.
- PHS: Revolutionizing personal communication in Japan; 1996; Ishii, K.