Web Survey Bibliography
Web Survey Bibliography - Behavior Research Methods (25)
- A standard for test reliability in group research; 2013; Ellis, J. L.
- The viability of crowdsourcing for survey research; 2011; Behrend, T. et al.
- Why do you play? The development of the motives for online gaming questionnaire (MOGQ); 2011; Demetrovics, Z., Urbán, R., Nagygyörgy, K., Farkas, J., Zilahy, D., Mervó, B., Reindl, A., Agoston,...
- Twice random, once mixed: Applying mixed models to simultaneously analyze random effects of language...; 2011; Janssen, D. P.
- Seriousness Checks are Useful to Improve Data Validity in Online Research; 2010; Diedenhofen, D., Aust, F., Ullrich, S., Musch, J.
- A validation of well-being and happiness surveys for administration via the Internet ; 2010; Howell, R. T., Rodzon, K. S., Kurai, M., Sanchez, A. H.
- A short self-report measure of problems with executive function suitable for administration via the...; 2010; Buchanan, T., Heffernan, T. M., Parrott, A. C., Ling, J., Rodgers, J., Scholey, A. B.
- A comparison of stimulus ratings made online and in person: Gender and method effects; 2010; Barenboym, D. A., Wurm, L. H., Cano, A.
- Differences in responses to Web and paper surveys among school professionals; 2010; Yetter, G., Capaccioli, K.
- Making small effects observable: Reducing error by using visual analogue scales; 2009; Funke, F., Reips, U. -D.
- Comparison of ability tests administered online and in the laboratory; 2009; Marten Ihme, J., Lemke, F., Lieder, K., Martin, F., Müller, J. C., Schmidt, S.
- Building and managing an online panel with phpPanelAdmin; 2009; Goeritz, A.
- A decade of Internet-based data collection: Time is ripe for combining e-learning with i-science; 2009; Reips, U. -D.
- The effect of varying the number of response alternatives in rating scales: Experimental evidence from...; 2009; Maydeu-Olivares, A., Kramp, U., García-Forero, C., Gallardo-Pujol, D., Coffman, D.
- Timing accuracy of Web experiments: A case study using the WebExp software package; 2009; Keller, F., Gunasekharan, S., Mayo, N., Corley, M.
- Using the World-Wide Web to obtain large-scale word norms: 190,212 ratings on a set of 2,654 German...; 2009; Lahl, O., Goeritz, A., Pietrowsky, R., Rosenberg, J.
- Practical advice for conducting ethical online experiments and questionnaires for United States psychologists...; 2008; Barchard K. A., Williams, J.
- Individual payments as a longer-term incentive in online panels ; 2008; Goeritz, A., Wolff, H.-G., Goldstein, D. G.
- Interval-level measurement with visual analogue scales in Internet-based research: VAS generator; 2008; Reips, U. -D., Funke, F.,
- Computer-assisted self-interviews: A cost effectiveness analysis; 2008; L. Vanable, P. A., Eriksen, M. D., L.Brown, J. L.
- Dynamic online surveys and experiments with the free open-source software dynQuest ; 2007; Rademacher, J. D.M, Lippke, S.
- Pocket-sized psychology studies: Exploring daily diary software for Palm Pilots; 2006; Le, B., Choi, D.
- Using personal digital assistants (PDAs) for the collection of safety belt use data in the field; 2006; Vivoda, J. M., Eby, D. W.
- The Web experiment list: A Web service for the recruitment of participants and archiving of Internet...; 2005; Reips, U. -D., Lengler, R.
- Generic HTML Form Processor: A versatile PHP script to save Web-collected data into a MySQL database; 2005; Goeritz, A., Birnbaum, M. H.