Web Survey Bibliography
Incentive payments to survey respondents have been used extensively for many years, and considerable research evidence supports their eff ectiveness in improving cooperation and the speed and quality of response. It has become increasingly difficult to achieve high response in many key surveys, and the use of incentives has become increasingly widespread. In March
Web Survey Bibliography - Joint Statistical Meetings 2008 (14)
- 2006 Canadian Census Internet Mode Effect Study; 2008; Grondin, C., Sun, L.,
- Mode Effects on In-Person and Internet Surveys: A Comparison of the General Social Survey and Knowledge...; 2008; Smith, T. W., Dennis, J. M.
- Cell Phone Survey Sampling and Weighting; 2008; Battaglia, M. P.
- An Analysis of Mode Effects in Three Mixed-Mode Surveys of Veteran and Military Populations; 2008; Rachev, B., Yang, M., Davis, D., Szoc, R.
- Differential Bias Between the Cell Telephone–Only Population and the Landline Population in an...; 2008; Barron, M., Wolter, K., Howes, C., Wooten, K., Khare, M.
- Cell Phone–Only Household in a National MailSurvey: Who Are They?; 2008; Han, D., Cantor, D.
- Statistical Challenges Facing Cell Phone Surveys; 2008; Battaglia, M. P., Frankel, M. R.
- Cell Phone–Only Research at Arbitron: Statistical Analyses; 2008; Griffi, R.
- Mobile Phone Survey Methodology in China; 2008; Sun, X., Bacon-Shone, J.
- Identifying Nonresponse Bias Using a Survey Subset in Follow-Up; 2008; Gordek, H., Lynch, J., Chen, P., Morgan, T.
- Surveying Cell Phone Numbers in the United States; 2008; Lavrakas, P. J.
- Redesigning the American Community Survey (ACS): Computer-Assisted Personal Interview Sample; 2008; Castro, E. C., Hefter, S.
- Using Paradata to Actively Manage Data Collection; 2008; Laflamme, F., Pasture, T., Talon, J., Maydan, M., Miller, A.
- Survey Respondent Incentives: Research and Practice; 2008; Groves, R. M., Harris-Kojetin, L., Kulka, R. A., Mooney, G.