Web Survey Bibliography
Mobile phones penetration is increasing very fast in China, with more mobile phones than the adult population in some big cities and rapidly expanding even in rural areas with relatively low fixed line penetration. This trend suggests mobile phones will soon play a critical role in survey based research in China. Th is study focuses on the methodological questions that need to be answered before using mobile phone surveys in China instead of fixed line telephone surveys, including fieldwork organization, frame coverage, response rates and the impact of incentives. It also yields cross city comparisons on crime victimization.
Web Survey Bibliography - Joint Statistical Meetings 2008 (14)
- 2006 Canadian Census Internet Mode Effect Study; 2008; Grondin, C., Sun, L.,
- Mode Effects on In-Person and Internet Surveys: A Comparison of the General Social Survey and Knowledge...; 2008; Smith, T. W., Dennis, J. M.
- Cell Phone Survey Sampling and Weighting; 2008; Battaglia, M. P.
- An Analysis of Mode Effects in Three Mixed-Mode Surveys of Veteran and Military Populations; 2008; Rachev, B., Yang, M., Davis, D., Szoc, R.
- Differential Bias Between the Cell Telephone–Only Population and the Landline Population in an...; 2008; Barron, M., Wolter, K., Howes, C., Wooten, K., Khare, M.
- Cell Phone–Only Household in a National MailSurvey: Who Are They?; 2008; Han, D., Cantor, D.
- Statistical Challenges Facing Cell Phone Surveys; 2008; Battaglia, M. P., Frankel, M. R.
- Cell Phone–Only Research at Arbitron: Statistical Analyses; 2008; Griffi, R.
- Mobile Phone Survey Methodology in China; 2008; Sun, X., Bacon-Shone, J.
- Identifying Nonresponse Bias Using a Survey Subset in Follow-Up; 2008; Gordek, H., Lynch, J., Chen, P., Morgan, T.
- Surveying Cell Phone Numbers in the United States; 2008; Lavrakas, P. J.
- Redesigning the American Community Survey (ACS): Computer-Assisted Personal Interview Sample; 2008; Castro, E. C., Hefter, S.
- Using Paradata to Actively Manage Data Collection; 2008; Laflamme, F., Pasture, T., Talon, J., Maydan, M., Miller, A.
- Survey Respondent Incentives: Research and Practice; 2008; Groves, R. M., Harris-Kojetin, L., Kulka, R. A., Mooney, G.