Web Survey Bibliography
In this session looking at respondent engagement, Engage Research and GMI (Global Market Insite, Inc.) share the findings of original research examining what happens when survey respondents get bored. It isolates drop out and lack of engagement as key issues, highlights the problems they can pose and goes on to share findings of research using advances in technology and innovative question and response mechanics to overcome this endemic challenge. By the end of this learning session, participants will be able to identify what causes respondents to get bored with or drop out of a survey and understand the effects these behaviors have on data quality. Attendees will leave with an understanding of the roles and limitations for animation in establishing and maintaining respondent engagement and recommend alternative online question formats to generate higher levels of respondent engagement and generate better quality data.
Web Survey Bibliography - MRA 2008 Fall Conference & Research Industry Forum (5)
- Integrating Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods: Uncovering Emotional Drivers From Qualitative...; 2008; Reid, A.
- Mobile Research: Five Ways To Collect Data Using Mobile Devices; 2008; Conry, S.
- Best Practices For Identifying Duplicate Respondents; 2008; Ouren. J., Dickie, W. J., Chokeir, N.
- Fraudsters: Teach Them Well; 2008; Pettit, F. A.
- Engaged Respondents Are Better- Innovative Techniques To Improve Response; 2008; Sleep, D.