Web Survey Bibliography
Uncovering the emotional drivers of behavior from advanced research methods leads to better behavioral prediction. The most recent advances in research design are showing how consumer emotions can be modeled using quantitative and qualitative methods. In this informative session, attendees will be taught how to use new quantitative and qualitative methods to gain distinct insights on emotions and non-rational behavioral drivers, as well as how to effectively build multi-method projects from the ground up. They will be exposed to the advantages and disadvantages of the latest methods at their disposal, and finally, in an interactive session ending, they will design a multi-method study intended to reveal the unconscious drivers of consumer behavior.
Web Survey Bibliography - MRA 2008 Fall Conference & Research Industry Forum (5)
- Integrating Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods: Uncovering Emotional Drivers From Qualitative...; 2008; Reid, A.
- Mobile Research: Five Ways To Collect Data Using Mobile Devices; 2008; Conry, S.
- Best Practices For Identifying Duplicate Respondents; 2008; Ouren. J., Dickie, W. J., Chokeir, N.
- Fraudsters: Teach Them Well; 2008; Pettit, F. A.
- Engaged Respondents Are Better- Innovative Techniques To Improve Response; 2008; Sleep, D.