Web Survey Bibliography
The XML web application for on-line calculations of deformation analysis from the repeated positional surveys using Internet service and data is described. Parameters of deformation field (strain tensors, total dilatations) are determined in a grid network covering the zone of interest. Displacement vectors from repeated measurements at given points of a geodetic network represent the imput data of calculation. The calculation is based on application of the theory of continuum mechanics and its fundamental prerequisite is homogeneity of the researched territory.
The application currently utilizes the Web Map Services - WMS for the graphic presentation of calculated results as GIS. This service for example enables on- line thematic map composition as defined by the user in the window of Internet explorer based on data given by servers of WMS service. Thus the user does not need to own any geographic data to create his/her GIS.
Furthermore there are also given application examples of the repeated geodetic surveys used in the field at localities in the forefront of CSA giant quarry at Komorany and in the undermined territory in Ostrava region. The examples show the independence of calculated values of tensors from rotation and translation of the coordinate systems in practise. This fact gives the evidence that the deformation analysis is more objective dynamic indicator in the researched area and not only the calculus and representation of point displacement vectors. After registration this application is at all interested persons disposal to on- line calculations via the Internet.
Web Survey Bibliography - 2007 (370)
- Handbook on Data Quality Assessment Methods and Tools; 2007; Ehling, M. (ed.), Koerner, T. (ed.), Bergdahl, M., Elvers, E., Foeldesi, E., Kron, A., Lohauss, P.,...
- Toward a Definition of Mixed Methods Research; 2007; Johnson, R. B., Onwuegbuzie, A. J., Turner, L. A.
- Sample bias, weights and efficiency of weights in a continuous web voluntary survey; 2007; de Pedraza, P., Tijdens, K., de Bustillo, R.
- What is Sexual Harassment? It Depends on Who Asks! Framing Effects on Survey Responses; 2007; Galesic, M., Tourangeau, R.
- Mixing modes of data collection in surveys: A methodological review; 2007; Roberts, C.
- Differences between respondents and nonrespondents in an Internet survey recruited from face-to-face...; 2007; Bandilla, W., Blohm, M., Kaczmirek, L. & Neubarth, W.
- XSight and the shaping of Marketing Analytics; 2007; Birks, D. F.
- Whither statistical metadata?; 2007; Westlake, A.
- What's the time? Relations between interview periods and output periods in surveys; 2007; Lound, C. et al.
- Web survey design; 2007; Ma, Q., McCord, M.
- Web survey and representativeness: Close to three in ten Canadians do not have access to the Internet...; 2007; Bourque, C., Lafrance, S.
- Video mediated communication: Implications for surveys; 2007; Anderson, A. H.
- Utopia - a complete research management system; 2007; Brandwood, T.
- Utility and happiness; 2007; Kimball, M. S., Willis, R.
- Triple-S: The broader horizon; 2007; Wright, G.
- The use of seasonal adjustment software within the Office for National Statistics; 2007; Hussain, F., McLaren, C. H., Stuttard, N.
- The Internet audience. Constitution & measurement; 2007; Bermejo, F.
- The influence of advance letters on response in telephone surveys; 2007; de Leeuw, E. D., Callegaro, M., Hox, J., Korendijk, E., Lensvelt-Mulders, G. J.
- The impact of cookie deletion on the accuracy of site-server and ad-server metrics: An empirical comScore...; 2007; Abraham, M., Meierhoefer, C., Lipsman, A.
- The difficulty of understanding social survey questionnaires from the published documentation; 2007; Hughes, G. N.
- The challenge of geocoding large-scale travel surveys; 2007; J.Smith, A. J.
- The case for publishing (some) online polls; 2007; Taylor, H.
- Surveys interviews and new communication technologies; 2007; Schober, M. F., Conrad, F. G.
- Survey data, context and event data; 2007; Stoop, I.
- Spoken and multimodal dialog systems for survey research; 2007; Johnston, M.
- Software licence agreements: Just what are you agreeing to when you press the ''Accept'...; 2007; Sampson, P., Wills, P.
- Software design tips for online surveys; 2007; Artz, J. M.
- Simple rating scale formats. Exploring extreme response; 2007; Albaum, G. et al.
- Sampling in online surveys; 2007; Beidernikl, G., Kerschbaumer, A.
- Sampling for web surveys; 2007; Rivers, D.
- Response option ordering: Reconciliating meanings conveyed by rating scale position and label. Unpublished...; 2007; Garland, P., Krosnick, J. A.
- Research synthesis: The practice of cognitive interviewing; 2007; Beatty, P. C., Willis, G. B.
- Case Study: Evolution of Web Interview Capabilities in a Large Commercial Setting ; 2007; Cohen, A.
- Reporting societal events to facilitate the interpretation of survey results; 2007; Zuell, C., Landmann, J.
- Reliability, equivalence and respondent preference of computerized versus paper-and-pencil mental health...; 2007; Wijndaele, K. et al.
- Reconstructing childhood health histories using internet panels; 2007; Smith, J. P.
- Qualitative data exchange: Methods and tools; 2007; Corti, L.
- Problems with surveys among ethnic minorities in the Netherlands; 2007; Kappelhof, J.
- Pilot study to recruite a sample for an online panel: Effects of contact mode, incentives and information...; 2007; Scherpenzeel, A.
- Overcoming challenges to conducting online surveys; 2007; Ye, J.
- Opportunities and constraints of electronic research; 2007; Roberts, L. D.
- Online-questionnaire design guidelines; 2007; Lumsden, J.
- Online market research, 5th Edition; 2007; Comley, P.
- Online access panels and tracking research. The conditioning issue; 2007; Nancarrow, C., Cartwright, T.
- Nicht-reaktive datenerhebung: Teinahmeverhalten bei befragungen mit paradaten evaluieren. [Non reactive...; 2007; Kaczmirek, L., Neubarth, W.
- New technologies and tools for study management: Designing, implementing and maintaining a Web-based...; 2007; Courtney, L. et al.
- Multiple imputation: review of theory, implementation and software; 2007; Harel, O., Zhou, X. H.
- More honest answers to surveys? A Study of data collection mode effects; 2007; Dennis, J. M., Li, R. J.
- Modes, trends, and content: A comparison of the 2003 HRS internet survey with HRS 2002 and 2004 Core...; 2007; Weir, D.
- Mixed-mode surveys with Netservey; 2007; Papagiannidis, S., Li, F.