Web Survey Bibliography
Blaise 4.8 introduced new features, such as a revised computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) call scheduler, a revamped version of Blaise Internet Services (Blaise IS) and a client/server method of data manipulation and storage. This paper will review the experience of Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. (MPR) in implementing Blaise 4.8 for operational surveys. In addition to the challenges converting from Blaise 4.7 to Blaise 4.8, the conversion enabled us to switch to a new network operating system, which made it possible for us to implement a new internet authentication system and upgrade to new internet and data storage/CATI servers. This conversion to Blaise 4.8 also required us to adjust some of our operational procedures for installing and maintaining instruments in production.
Homepage (abstract)/(full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - 12th International Blaise Users Conference (8)
- Presenting Answers in Random Order: A generic approach for presenting enumeration answers in random...; 2009; Lina, M.
- A Systematic Approach to Debugging in the Blaise Environment: An Author's Perspective; 2009; Sparks, P.
- Paradata and Blaise: A Review of Recent Applications and Research; 2009; O’Reilly, J.
- BlaiseIS at Statistics Netherlands; 2009; de Bolster, G.
- Development of Survey and Case Management facilities for organisations with minimal survey infrastructure...; 2009; Wensing, F.
- Case Management System Based on Wireless Telecommunications; 2009; Kuusela, V., Räikkönen, T., Vikki, K.
- Quality assurance through Computer Audio- Recorded Interviewing (CARI): The Statistics New Zealand Case...; 2009; Seymour, C.
- Converting to Blaise 4.8 for CATI and CAWI Surveys; 2009; Hart, L., Reid, S.