Web Survey Bibliography
A Guide to Conducting Online Research is designed to support students, academics, and practitioner researchers in using technology as part of their research.
The book begins by looking at what questions to ask and how to prepare to conduct online research, then concentrates on particular technologies and how to employ them effectively, before concluding with a discussion of the peculiarities of conducting research in the online environment. Practical advice is offered on common issues and problems, such as:
- What technology should be used for conducting a focus group?
- What can be done to guarantee the anonymity of research participants?
- How can firewalls be dealt with?
- How is it best to manage, analyze, and present data in online research?
A Guide to Conducting Online Research provides a wealth of advice, explanation, instruction, self-help tips, and examples, making this a helpful resource for anyone using technology in conducting their research.
Web Survey Bibliography - SAGE Publications (24)
- Virtual Research Methods; 2013; Hine, C.
- Conducting Online Surveys; 2012; Sue, V. M., Ritter, L. A.
- Flash Programming for the Social & Behavioral Sciences: A Simple Guide to Sophisticated Online Surveys...; 2012; Weinstein, Y.
- Assessing the Quality of Survey Data ; 2012; Blasius, J.
- Designing and Doing Survey Research; 2012; Andres, L.
- Citizen Satisfaction Survey Data: A Mode Comparison of the Derived-Importance Performance Approach; 2011; Herian, M. N., Tomkins, A. J.
- Surveying ourselves: examining the use of a web-based approach for a physician survey.; 2011; Matteson, K., Anderson, B. L., Pinto, S. B., Clark, M. A., Lopes, V., Schulkin, J.
- Doing Research in the Real World; 2009; Gray, D. E.
- A guide to conducting online research; 2009; Gaiser, T. J., Schreiner, A. E.
- Encyclopedia of Survey Research Methods; 2008; Lavrakas, P. J.
- Survey Research Methods (Applied Social Research Methods); 2008; Fowler, F.
- How to Conduct Surveys: A Step-by-Step Guide; 2008; Fink, A.
- The SAGE Handbook of Online Research Methods ; 2008; Fielding, N., Lee, R. M., Blank, G.
- The Handbook of Marketing Research. Uses, Misuses, and Future Advances.; 2006; Grover, R., Vriens, M.
- Fundamentals of Marketing Research; 2004; Smith, S. M., Albaum, G. S.
- Internet data collection; 2004; Best, S. J., Krueger, B. S.
- The SAGE Encyclopedia of Social Science Research Methods; 2003; Lewis-Beck, M., Bryman, A. E., Futing Liao, T.
- Internet Research Methods: A Practical Guide for the Social and Behavioural Sciences; 2003; Hewson, C. M., Yule, P., Laent, D., Vogel, C. M.
- Computer-assisted text analysis; 2000; Popping, R.
- Virtual Ethnography; 2000; Hine, C.
- Internet Communication and Qualitative Research: A Handbook for Researching Online; 2000; Mann, C., Stewart, F.
- Sorting data. Collection and analysis; 1999; Coxon, A. P. M.
- Doing Internet Research: Critical Issues and Methods for Examining the Net; 1999; Jones, S.
- Computer-Assisted Interviewing; 1991; Saris, W. E.