Web Survey Bibliography
The instability of the Dutch readership data in the past few years and the desire of the advertisers and agencies for greater accountability of print media have forced the Dutch national readership survey to search for better solutions.Two major changes were tested and introduced in the Dutch national readership survey in the past year:
although still using a mixed mode fieldwork, the sample is not predominantly recruited from the on-line access panela random probability sample
The results of the validation study of the specific issue readership method will be presented, together with the analysis of the differences between Specific Issue Readership and Recent Reading method. New possibilities this method brings for the indepth analysis of readership will be discussed. Finally, the first official readership figures based on the specific issue readership method will be shared with the Symposium delegates.specific issue readership is used instead of recent reading for measuring average issue readership
Homepage (abstract)/(full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - 2007 (362)
- Web survey design; 2007; Ma, Q., McCord, M.
- Web survey and representativeness: Close to three in ten Canadians do not have access to the Internet...; 2007; Bourque, C., Lafrance, S.
- Video mediated communication: Implications for surveys; 2007; Anderson, A. H.
- Utopia - a complete research management system; 2007; Brandwood, T.
- Utility and happiness; 2007; Kimball, M. S., Willis, R.
- Triple-S: The broader horizon; 2007; Wright, G.
- The use of seasonal adjustment software within the Office for National Statistics; 2007; Hussain, F., McLaren, C. H., Stuttard, N.
- The Internet audience. Constitution & measurement; 2007; Bermejo, F.
- The influence of advance letters on response in telephone surveys; 2007; de Leeuw, E. D., Callegaro, M., Hox, J., Korendijk, E., Lensvelt-Mulders, G. J.
- The impact of cookie deletion on the accuracy of site-server and ad-server metrics: An empirical comScore...; 2007; Abraham, M., Meierhoefer, C., Lipsman, A.
- The difficulty of understanding social survey questionnaires from the published documentation; 2007; Hughes, G. N.
- The challenge of geocoding large-scale travel surveys; 2007; Smith, A. J.
- The case for publishing (some) online polls; 2007; Taylor, H.
- Surveys interviews and new communication technologies; 2007; Schober, M. F., Conrad, F. G.
- Survey data, context and event data; 2007; Stoop, I.
- Spoken and multimodal dialog systems for survey research; 2007; Johnston, M.
- Software licence agreements: Just what are you agreeing to when you press the “Accept” button...; 2007; Sampson, P., Wills, P.
- Software design tips for online surveys; 2007; Artz, J. M.
- Simple rating scale formats. Exploring extreme response; 2007; Albaum, G. et al.
- Sampling in online surveys; 2007; Beidernikl, G., Kerschbaumer, A.
- Sampling for web surveys; 2007; Rivers, D.
- Response option ordering: Reconciliating meanings conveyed by rating scale position and label. Unpublished...; 2007; Garland, P., Krosnick, J. A.
- Research synthesis: The practice of cognitive interviewing; 2007; Beatty, P. C., Willis, G. B.
- Research Operations at Yahoo! - transformation of Web interview capabilities; 2007; Cohen, A.
- Reporting societal events to facilitate the interpretation of survey results; 2007; Zuell, C., Landmann, J.
- Reliability, equivalence and respondent preference of computerized versus paper-and-pencil mental health...; 2007; Wijndaele, K. et al.
- Reconstructing childhood health histories using internet panels; 2007; Smith, J. P.
- Qualitative data exchange: Methods and tools; 2007; Corti, L.
- Problems with surveys among ethnic minorities in the Netherlands; 2007; Kappelhof, J.
- Pilot study to recruite a sample for an online panel: Effects of contact mode, incentives and information...; 2007; Scherpenzeel, A.
- Overcoming challenges to conducting online surveys; 2007; Ye, J.
- Opportunities and constraints of electronic research; 2007; Roberts, L. D.
- Online-questionnaire design guidelines; 2007; Lumsden, J.
- Online market research, 5th Edition; 2007; Comley, P.
- Online access panels and tracking research. The conditioning issue; 2007; Nancarrow, C., Cartwright, T.
- Nicht-reaktive datenerhebung: Teinahmeverhalten bei befragungen mit paradaten evaluieren. [Non reactive...; 2007; Kaczmirek, L., Neubarth, W.
- New technologies and tools for study management: Designing, implementing and maintaining a Web-based...; 2007; Courtney, L. et al.
- Multiple imputation: review of theory, implementation and software; 2007; Harel, O., Zhou, X. H.
- More honest answers to surveys? A Study of data collection mode effects; 2007; Dennis, J. M., Li, R. J.
- Modes, trends, and content: A comparison of the 2003 HRS internet survey with HRS 2002 and 2004 Core...; 2007; Weir, D.
- Mixed-mode surveys with Netservey; 2007; Papagiannidis, S., Li, F.
- Lessons learned: Converting a telephone survey panel to an internet panel; 2007; Roe, D. J., Stockdale, J., Farrelly, M., Heinrich, T.
- Issue preferences and evaluations of the U.S. supreme court; 2007; Hetherington, M. J., Smith, J. L.
- Is Quanvert here to stay?; 2007; Read, N.
- Increased fieldwork efforts, enhanced response rates, better estimates?; 2007; Stoop, I., Verhagen, J., van Ingen, E.
- IMRO guidelines for best practices in online sample and panel management; 2007
- ICC/ESOMAR International code on market and social research; 2007
- Global market research 2007; 2007
- Estimation of the eﬀects of measurement characteristics on the quality of survey questions; 2007; Saris, W. E., Gallhofer, I.
- Estimating frequencies of emotions and actions: A Web-based diary study; 2007; Brown, N. R. et al.