Web Survey Bibliography
The instability of the Dutch readership data in the past few years and the desire of the advertisers and agencies for greater accountability of print media have forced the Dutch national readership survey to search for better solutions.Two major changes were tested and introduced in the Dutch national readership survey in the past year:
although still using a mixed mode fieldwork, the sample is not predominantly recruited from the on-line access panela random probability sample
The results of the validation study of the specific issue readership method will be presented, together with the analysis of the differences between Specific Issue Readership and Recent Reading method. New possibilities this method brings for the indepth analysis of readership will be discussed. Finally, the first official readership figures based on the specific issue readership method will be shared with the Symposium delegates.specific issue readership is used instead of recent reading for measuring average issue readership
Homepage (abstract)/(full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - Generic - other (88)
- Addressing Survey Nonresponse Issues: Implications for ATE Principal Investigators, Evaluators, and...; 2013; Welch, W. W., Barlau, A. N.
- Benchmarking for better surveys; 2012; Nallan, S.
- Statisticians don’t like non-probability; 2012; Murphy, J.
- Comments on Using Facebook as a Sampling Frame for Surveys; 2012; Peytchev, A.
- Online Survey Spawning, Administration And Management ; 2012; Jepson, S., Powlette, J. F., Queenan, M.
- Harvard research data security policy; 2011
- Display resolution; 2011
- A new representative standard for online research: Conquering the challenge of the dirty little "...; 2011; Gittelman, S., Trimarchi, E., Fawson, B.
- Medium Node: NSF Census Research Network; 2011; McCutcheon, A. L., Belli, R. F., Olson, K., D.; Smyth, J. D., Soh, L.-K.
- System and method of providing an online survey and summarizing survey response data; 2010; Ryan, C. J.
- Description of Within-Panel Survey Sampling Methodology: The Knowledge Networks Approach; 2009; Dennis, J. M.
- Summary of KnowledgePanel® Design; 2009; Dennis, J. M.
- Findings from consumer surveys on Internet Shopping: A comparison of pre and post study consumer research...; 2009; Anonymous
- National Surveys Via RDD Telephone Interviewing vs. the Internet: Comparing Sample Representativeness...; 2008; Chang, L. C., Krosnick, J. A.
- The implications of variation in national data-collection mode access and rates of access change: a...; 2008; Blyth, B.
- Do online respondents go the extra mile and take on inconvenient tasks?; 2008; Callegaro, M., Wells, T.
- Eliciting Subjective Expectations in Internet Surveys ; 2008; Delavande, A., Rohwedder, S.
- How accurate are self-selection web surveys?; 2008; Bethlehem, J.
- A guide to understanding Internet measurement alternatives; 2007
- Online research ethics; 2007; Madge, C.
- Crypto law survey; 2007; Koops, B. -J.
- Crypto law survey; 2007; Koops, B. -J.
- Low-Cost, Hosted Online Surveys Open up Opportunities for Businesses to Quickly Gain Insights Into and...; 2007; Ramstetter Wenzel, A.
- ONLINE DATA COLLECTION – SOLUTION OR BAND-AID?; 2007; Crassweller, A., Williams, D., Thompson, I.
- EMBRACING TECHNOLOGY IN READERSHIP SURVEYS; 2007; Impedovo, D., Greene, D.
- MAGAZINE EFFECTIVENESS NOW DIRECTLY OBSERVABLE; 2007; Green, M.
- Evolution of web surveys at USDA`s national agricultural statistics service; 2007; Gregory, G., Earp, M.
- Using a web-lite approach to collecting data via the web; 2007; Frederickson-Mele, K.
- Email data collection; 2007; Fast, D.
- THE READERSHIP CURRENCY: DUTCH DESIGN How a new methodology for AIR measurement opens up new perspectives...; 2007; Petric, I., Appel, M.
- Standards in Online Surveys. Sources for Professional Codes of Conduct, Ethical Guidelines and Quality...; 2005; Kaczmirek, L., Schulze, N.
- An assessment of measurement invariance between online and mail surveys ; 2005; Deutskens, E., de Ruyter, K., Wetzels, M.
- The Trouble With Web Surveys; 2005; Cooper, B.
- Web Surveys - Online Interviewing (CAWI); 2005; Gourvennec, Y.
- Telephone Versus Online Surveys; 2005; Williams, T.
- Survey Mode as a Source of Instability in Responses across Surveys; 2005; Dillman, D. A., Christian, L. M.
- Apache, MySQL, and PHP for Web surveys; 2004; Goeritz, A.
- Methodology for Probability-Based Recruitment for a Web-Enabled Panel; 2004; Pineau, V., Dennis, J. M.
- Keep Online Surveys Short; 2004; Nielsen, J.
- Methodological Comparison: Telephone vs. Web-based Survey; 2004; Anonymous
- ImageJ; 2003; Rasband, W.
- An Overview of Student Research Web Survey Methodology; 2003; Wahl, K. R.
- WeXtor 2.5: Develop, manage, and visualize experimental designs and procedures; 2002; Reips, U. -D., Blumer, T., Neuhaus, C.
- World Wide Web-gestützte Befragungen in der empirischen Sozialforschung: Ein Erfahrungsbericht; 2002; Pannewitz, J.
- Access Web Surveys; 2002; Presley, K. E.
- The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly. Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Research; 2002; Puig, M.
- The Influence of Words, Symbols, Numbers, and Graphics on Answers to Self-Administered Questionnaires...; 2002; Dillman, D. A., Christian, L. M.
- Investigating Validity in Web Surveys; 2001; Satmetrix Systems
- A General Introduction to the Design of Questionnaires for Survey Research; 2001; Burgess, T. F.
- Sample Selection and the Internet Survey of American Opinion (ISAO); 2001; VanBeselaere, C.