Web Survey Bibliography
Title Using online panels to conduct Web-based research: What works and what doesn’t
Author Goeritz, A.
Access date 25.09.2009
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2009
Full text availabilityAvailable on request
Web Survey Bibliography - Web Research 4 Beginners Online Conference (6)
- Using online panels to conduct Web-based research: What works and what doesn’t; 2009; Goeritz, A.
- Balancing the tension between internal and external validity in online intervention research; 2009; Parks-Sheiner, A.
- Ethical Issues in Internet Research ; 2009; McKee, H., Porter, J.
- Making informed technology choices for online research; 2009; Macer, T.
- Practical advice on Internet Research: From Surveys on Social Computing; 2009; Konstan, J. A.
- True Web experiments; 2009; Reips, U. -D.