Web Survey Bibliography
At the 2007 ISM Workshop, a number of graphs and indicators have been presented providing information on the completion process for the Annual Structural Business Survey using audit trails.
The indicators provided information on e.g. the number of times the questionnaire was started by the respondent, the completion time, navigating through the questionnaire, functionalities used (like the printing option), and sending the data to Statistics Netherlands. The graphs showed information on individual completion processes, allowing for the identification of a number of completion profiles, like the conscientious respondent, the paper-oriented respondent (printing), and the quick- ‘n’-dirty respondent.
Now, we will present new research results on audit trails in business web surveys.
Web Survey Bibliography - Snijkers, G. (10)
- Designing and conducting business surveys; 2013; Snijkers, G.,Araldsen, G., , Willimack, D. K.Jones, J.
- Tailoring the design of e-questionnaires to the response process: About audit trails and other methods...; 2012; Morren, M., Snijkers, G.
- “What a waste of time!” vs “Why not participate?” On sentiments by business...; 2012; Torres van Grinsven, V., Snijkers, G., Daas, P.
- Utilizing Web Technology in Business Data Collection: Some Norwegian, Dutch and Danish Experiences; 2011; Snijkers, G., Haraldsen, G., Stax, H.-P.
- Utilizing Web Technology in Business Data Collection: Some Norwegian, Dutch and Danish Experiences; 2011; Haraldsen, G., Snijkers, G., Roos, M., Sundvoll, A., Vik, T., Stax, H.-P.
- Improving web and electronic questionnaries: The case of audit trails.; 2010; Snijkers, G., Morren, M.
- Getting data for (business) statistics: What's new? What's next?; 2009; Snijkers, G.
- The Use of Audit Trails in Business Web Surveys; 2009; Snijkers, G., Morren, M.
- Computer-assisted Qualitative Interviewing: Testing and Quality Assessment of CAPI and CATI Questionnaires...; 1999; Snijkers, G., de Leeuw, E. D., Hoezen, D., Kuijpers, I.
- The effect of computer-assisted interviewing on data quality: A review.; 1995; de Leeuw, E. D., Hox, J., Snijkers, G.