Web Survey Bibliography
At Statistics Netherlands the first BlaiseIS questionnaires, created in Blaise version 4.7, were put into production in 2007. In December 2007 a start was made to develop a complete integrated and automated environment for BlaiseIS 4.8 questionnaires. This environment, operational since 1 September 2008, contains a content management system and a dissemination system and supports personalized questionnaires. Additional a development environment for BlaiseIS 4.8 questionnaires including a questionnaire generator was developed. Questionnaires created with this development environment can be easily exported to the content management system to be put on the web server. As a result at Statistics Netherlands no IT-knowledge is needed anymore to create and deploy BlaisIS questionnaires. Recently functionality is added to support the creation of download portals in 3 different types.
Conference homepage (abstract)/(full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - 12th International Blaise Users Conference (8)
- Presenting Answers in Random Order: A generic approach for presenting enumeration answers in random...; 2009; Lina, M.
- A Systematic Approach to Debugging in the Blaise Environment: An Author's Perspective; 2009; Sparks, P.
- Paradata and Blaise: A Review of Recent Applications and Research; 2009; O’Reilly, J.
- BlaiseIS at Statistics Netherlands; 2009; de Bolster, G.
- Development of Survey and Case Management facilities for organisations with minimal survey infrastructure...; 2009; Wensing, F.
- Case Management System Based on Wireless Telecommunications; 2009; Kuusela, V., Räikkönen, T., Vikki, K.
- Quality assurance through Computer Audio- Recorded Interviewing (CARI): The Statistics New Zealand Case...; 2009; Seymour, C.
- Converting to Blaise 4.8 for CATI and CAWI Surveys; 2009; Hart, L., Reid, S.