Web Survey Bibliography
Title Assessing customer satisfaction: How valid are the answers?
Author Lopata, R.
Access date 26.05.2004
Abstract Rachel Lopata from ORC International discusses the pro's and con's of assessing customer satisfaction online. Her presentation covers techniques for stimulating survey completion and discusses the reliability of the results. She will use work currently being carried out for the UK Hydrographics Office to illustrate how theory is applied in practice. * Techniques to assess customer satisfaction online. * Qualitative vs. quantitative research: which techniques give what results, how to assess and manage the outcome. * Understanding the mindset of the respondent: who completes customer satisfaction questionnaires, when and why? * Techniques to motivate customers to complete the survey: e-mail initiatives, panels and online communities.
Abstract - optional
Bibliographic typeConferences, workshops, tutorials, presentations
Year of publication2001
Web Survey Bibliography - Undertaking and Interpreting Online Research, 2001 (5)
- Assessing customer satisfaction: How valid are the answers?; 2001; Lopata, R.
- How to evaluate the efficacy of online advertising; 2001; Hummerston, A.
- Questionnaire Design: Understanding the Differences in Customer Statements and Motivations in the Online...; 2001; Foote, N.
- Criteria For Evaluating Alternative Methodologies Online - What Works Best? When?; 2001; Perrott, N.
- Can the online community really be surveyed and analysed as if it was its offline counterpart? Site...; 2001; White, C.