Web Survey Bibliography
The Social Scientist community needs a multidisciplinary network to study web surveys methodology and its scienti c validity.
The network aims to bring together survey methodologist, web surveys experts, social scientist and official survey institutes; synergize the knowledge of survey methodologists and web survey experts; develop guidelines for official bodies and statistical institutes; provide tools to take advance of technological changes; foster the development of new cross-national research proposals and a young researches network.
The network will contribute to the development of theoretical foundations of web survey methodology and innovative ideas. It will be able to oer advise to statistical offices and institutions aiming to equip with Internet for their data collection. The network will organize academic conferences; establish working groups according to the scienti c pro-gramme; enhance exchanges among researchers, publish ndings and disseminate activities.
Conference homepage (abstract)
Web Survey Bibliography - de Pedraza, P. (11)
- Measuring Wages Worldwide: Exploring the Potentials and Constraints of Volunteer Web Surveys; 2013; Steinmetz, S., Raess, D., Tijdens, K., de Pedraza, P.
- Measuring working conditions in a volunteer web survey; 2013; de Pedraza, P., Villacampa, A.
- Subjective Well-being Of Spanish Workers: Continuous Voluntary Web Survey Examination; 2012; de Pedraza, P., Guzi, M.
- WEBDATANET: web-based data-collection methodological challenges, solutions and implementations. Action...; 2012; de Pedraza, P.
- Analysis of coverage bias for the implementation of web surveys in Spain; 2012; de Pedraza, P., Serrano, F.
- WEBDATANET: A Network on Web-based Data Collection, Methodological Challenges, Solutions and Implementation...; 2012; Steinmetz, S., Kaczmirek, L., de Pedraza, P., Reips, U. -D., Tijdens, K., Lozar Manfreda, K., et, al...
- WAGE INDICATOR, web surveys methodology, WEBDATANET and Life satisfaction determinants as an example...; 2012; de Pedraza, P.
- International Economics, Labour markets and Web Surveys Qualities; 2011; Guzi, M., de Pedraza, P.
- A Spanish Continuous Volunteer Web Survey: Sample Bias, Weighting and Efficiency; 2010; de Pedraza, P., Tijdens, K., de Bustillo, R., Steinmetz, S.
- Comparing different weighting procedures for volunteer online panels - Lessons to be learned from German...; 2009; Steinmetz, S., Tijdens, K., de Pedraza, P.
- Presentation of WEBSURVNET; 2009; de Pedraza, P., Steinmetz, S., Tijdens, K.