Web Survey Bibliography
Title Web Surveys For the Enterprise
Author King, N.
Source PC Magazine, 23, 6, pp. 42
Access date 26.05.2004
Abstract Inquisite Inc. has staked out its territory as the premier web survey tool for the, and the company defends its position well with its latest version, Inquisite 6.0. Licenses range from 6,000 dollar to 60,000 dollar. It is worth noting that many survey programs, such as Apian's Survey Pro 2.0, cast a wider net by including other survey channels, such as mail or phone. As it has been tested, many users will install the Inquisite Survey Builder on a local computer to develop the surveys and then post them to Inquisite's secure servers. The program provides the usual battery of question formats, libraries of responses, and a better-than-average template system to improve survey appearance. Companies have found that web surveys work, which explains the explosion of survey software in the past year.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (full text)
Year of publication2004
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Web Survey Bibliography - Magazine article (208)
- Inquisite 6 Hits Market; 2004; Anonymous
- WebSurveyor Software Grants; 2004; Anonymous
- Web-design techniques can improve your presentations; 2004; Finkelstein, E.
- Structured Approach to Picking Accounting Software; 2004; Anonymous
- Onfolio, an outstanding Web research tool; 2004; Gibbs, M.
- Online Surveys; 2004; Alonzo, V.
- E-research gathers pace; 2004; Ligerakis, M.
- Online survey creating boom; 2004; Carstensen, K.
- What's Online; 2004; Anonymous
- WebSurveyor Releases New Web Interface; 2004; Anonymous
- Online Surveys Made Easy; 2004; McLeod, R. G.
- Web Surveys For the Enterprise; 2004; King, N.
- Was based questioning procedure; 2003; Batinic, B.
- Email-Befragung unter Direktkandidaten. Methodische Erfahrungen aus Baden-Württemberg und Rheinland-...; 2003; Faas, T.
- CRM in Action: Boosting Satisfaction Survey Responses; 2003; Compton, J.
- Customer feedback key for theme park; 2003; Chen, A.
- Wheels Moves Fast On Survey Results; 2003; Dunn, D.
- Get Web Feedback with Inquisite; 2003; King, N.
- Digital Makeover; 2003; Sloane, J.
- Survey tools take employees' pulse instantly; 2003; Gunsauley, C.
- Nielsen launches WebIntercept; 2003; Maddox, K.
- Incentives with a Byte; 2003; Hatch, S.
- Before Using a Web Site as a Source Click Here; 2003; Jaderstrom, S., Miller, J.
- Qualitative, quantitative methods combine for best online research; 2003; Kim, S.
- Quantum Performance Solutions Becomes PeriscopeIQ; 2003; Anonymous
- WebSurveyor 4.1 gets more out of data; 2003; Rapoza, J.
- Readers Rate: Appointee Bonuses; 2003; Anonymous
- Online Surveys for the Small-Staff Association; 2003; Mandel, M.
- Companies save time, money with online surveys; 2003; Bannan, K. J.
- Inquisite gives polls power; 2003; Chen, A.
- Easy Web Survey Profiles Users; 2003; King, N.
- Easy as e-mail; 2003; Johnson, H.
- Inquisite simplifies Web survey creation for nontechnical users; 2003; Petersen, S.
- Web Surve's Hidden Hazards; 2003; Morrel Samuels, P.
- Online versus postal data collection methods: an examination of issues and a comparison of results; 2003; Adam, S., McDonald, H.
- A D-minus for computer exams; 2002; Mayfield, K.
- Web Surveys to Digital Movies: Technological Tools of the Trade; 2002; Fetterman, D. M.
- Online research will take off in the UK in 2003 - The case for and against; 2002; Anonymous
- Superior Software, Incomplete Instructions; 2002; Hollman, L.
- SurveyConnect Releases Survey Select Expert 4.5; 2002; Anonymous
- Online research requires verification of information; 2002; Goldsborough, R.
- Incentive Survey Finds Uncertainties; 2002; Anonymous
- Great figure--but can you trust it?; 2002; Gaber, I.
- Weaving Web Surveys that Work; 2002; Nucifora, A.
- Web Survey Say....; 2002; Anonymous
- BCE & AXA Overcome Access and Confidentiality Hurdles to Web Surveys; 2002; Anonymous
- Principia Makes Web Form Design Easier; 2002; Anonymous
- Research at Web speed; 2001; Van Yoder, S.
- Field of dreams; 2001; Osbourne, C.
- Raising response; 2001; Anonymous