Web Survey Bibliography
This case study focused on the US presidential campaign of Barack Obama describes an online qualitative research project that used innovative sampling, longitudinal interviewing, and new technologies for online research: mobile research, multimedia web conferencing interviewing, and voice analysis.
Conference homepage (abstract)
Web Survey Bibliography - ESOMAR Online Research 2009 (6)
- Best practices in mobile research; 2009; Zahariev, M., Ferneyhough, C., Ryan, C.
- Mobile interviewing; 2009; Lavine, S.
- Social networking: The future of online panels; 2009; Fadaghi, F.
- Web 2.0: Transformational technology or pretty gradients and hype?; 2009; August, S., Ewing, T., Hamelle, A., Ryan, L.
- How to be successful in co-creation research? The Swarovski innovation research community; 2009; Bilgram, V., Füller, J., Rieder, B.
- Innovative online research: The US presidential campaign of Barack Obama case study; 2009; Riley, R.