Web Survey Bibliography
The next frontier of data collection is here. This presentation will discuss how research practitioners and end users are making use of the “anytime, anywhere” data collection capabilities offered by mobile interviewing technologies. Based on short case studies, it will illustrate how mobile interviewing techniques are being used to reach specific target sample pools. In addition, research demonstrating how mobile techniques can be used to enhance online research response and representation will be featured.
Conference homepage (abstract)
Web Survey Bibliography - ESOMAR Online Research 2009 (6)
- Best practices in mobile research; 2009; Zahariev, M., Ferneyhough, C., Ryan, C.
- Mobile interviewing; 2009; Lavine, S.
- Social networking: The future of online panels; 2009; Fadaghi, F.
- Web 2.0: Transformational technology or pretty gradients and hype?; 2009; August, S., Ewing, T., Hamelle, A., Ryan, L.
- How to be successful in co-creation research? The Swarovski innovation research community; 2009; Bilgram, V., Füller, J., Rieder, B.
- Innovative online research: The US presidential campaign of Barack Obama case study; 2009; Riley, R.