Web Survey Bibliography
Advancement in mobile technology offers survey researchers a new set of tools for collecting information on how people spend their time. The increasing popularity of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc., promotes an online medium for the general public to share their day-in-the-life activities with friends, family or whoever may be interested. In this digital age, a diverse group of survey researchers can leverage this trend to make observations of their subject of interest remotely and wirelessly.
Journal homepage (abstract)/(full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - Lai, J. W. (10)
- Effective e-incentive for Online Study: Comparing Branded e-Gift Card and Virtual Cash Card; 2013; Jin, T., Duan, S., Lai, J. W., Link, M. W.
- Emerging Techniques of Respondent Engagement: Leveraging Game and Social Mechanics for Mobile Application...; 2012; Lai, J. W., Vanno, L.
- Interactive and Gaming Techniques to Improve Surveys; 2012; Dean, E., Sage, A., Lai, J. W., Link, M. W., Richards, A., Vanno, L., Henning, J.
- Comparing Face-to-Face and Online Approach: Household Recruitment of Consumer Panel in China; 2012; Jin, T., Lin, Y.-C., Duan, S., Lai, J. W.
- The Unusual Suspects for Survey Non-response: A Follow-up Study with Respondents and Non- Respondents...; 2010; Lai, J. W., Bell, S., Walker, M., Link, M. W., Narciso, L., Jin, T.
- Life360: Usability of Mobile Devices for Time Use Surveys; 2010; Lai, J. W., Vanno, L., W., Pearson, J., Makowska, H., Benezra, K., Green, M.Link, M. W.
- Life360: Usability of Mobile Devices for Time Use Surveys; 2009; Lai, J. W., Vanno, L., Link, M. W., Pearson, J., Makowska, H., Benezra, K., Green, M.
- Life360: Use of Mobile Technology for Electronic Ethnographic Studies; 2009; W., Lai, J. W., Vanno, L., Makowska, H., Benezra, K., Green, M.Link, M. W.
- An Experimental Testing of Format Changes to Reduce Missing Data and Increase; 2004; Lavrakas, P. J., Steve, K. W., Bennett, M., Lai, J. W.
- Using an Instructional Web Site for Respondents to Improve Response Quality; 2003; Trussell, N., Lai, J. W., Shuttles, D. C.