Web Survey Bibliography
Journal homepage (abstract)
Web Survey Bibliography - Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education (5)
- Web-based versus paper-based data collection for the evaluation of teaching activity: empirical evidence...; 2010; Lalla, M., Ferrari, D.
- A recipe for effective participation rates for web-based surveys ; 2009; Bennett, L.; Nair, C. S.
- The adequacy of response rates to online and paper surveys: what can be done?; 2008; Nulty, D. D.
- Gathering faculty teaching evaluations by in-class and online surveys: their effects on response rates...; 2004; Dommeyer, C. J., Baum, P., Hanna, R.W., Chapman, K.S.
- Attitudes of Business Faculty Towards Two Methods of Collecting Teaching Evaluations: Paper vs. Online...; 2002; Dommeyer, C. J., Baum, P., Chapman, K.S., Hanna, R.W.