Web Survey Bibliography
Title A Brief History of Web Experimenting
Access date 27.05.2004
Abstract - optional
Access/Direct link Homepage - book (abstract)
Year of publication2000
Bibliographic typeBook section
Web Survey Bibliography - Musch, J. (5)
- Seriousness Checks are Useful to Improve Data Validity in Online Research; 2010; Diedenhofen, D., Aust, F., Ullrich, S., Musch, J.
- Selection Bias in Web Surveys and the Use of Propensity Scores in Forecasting the Result of the 2009...; 2010; Musch, J., Ullrich, S., Diedenhofen, D.
- Psychological Experimenting on the World Wide Web: Investigating content effects in syllogistic reasoning...; 2002; Musch, J., Klauer, K. C.
- Improving Survey Research on the World-Wide Web Using the Randomized Response Technique; 2001; Musch, J., Broder, A., Klauer, K. C.
- A Brief History of Web Experimenting; 2000; Musch, J., Reips, U. -D.