Web Survey Bibliography
Readership Symposium’s on-line database. Is there really any more that we can learn or do about them? The answer has to be yes. Response rates are amongst the research industry’s most pressing challenges, especially amongst hard to reach groups such as businessmen and the young. And they are a moving target. Some ways that improve response in one market have no effect in others. For all these reasons, the Business Elite survey, which has run across multiple territories for more than 35 years and aims to speak to some of the most elusive and hard-to-reach people in any country, is an excellent place to test different approaches to improving response. Our paper will share some findings from recent experiments we have carried out with the BE samples in Asia and Europe, looking at areas such as respondent incentives, questionnaire length and appearance. We will examine results in different markets and amongst different segments of our target respondent.
Conference Homepage (abstract) / (full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - Worldwide Readership Research Symposia (17)
- Online Print Publications And The Viabiity Of Charging For On Line Content ; 2009; Vogel, J., Lee-LeGassick, K., Shullman, B., D’Amico, T.
- Measuring Internet And Press Audience In The Media Convergence Era. In Search Of A New Paradigm In Researching...; 2009; Pawlak, J., Póltorak, M.
- The Decline And Fall Of The Response Rate: The Fightback ; 2009; Green, A., Staplehurst, S., Windle, R.
- Internet Measurement of Ad-noting: Sampling and Statistical Issues; 2009; Frankel, M. R., Baim, J., Galin, M., Agresti, J., Augemberg, K.
- A Structured Approach For Reducing Bias In Surveys Using Online Access Panels ; 2009; Farrer, N., Dayan, Y.
- In Search of Readers: A Brave New World For Researches; 2009; Crassweller, A., Rogers, J., Williams, D.
- Audipresse Premium: Using The Internet To Help Measure Press Readership ; 2009; Saint-Joanis, G., Néraudau, J.
- Questionnaire Intelligence: New Rules Of Engagement For Online Survey Design ; 2009; McMahon, L., Stamp, R.
- Presenting Publications in Online Print Audience Questionnaires; 2009; Carroll, J., Collins, S., Farrer, N.
- Can Lengthy Surveys Work Online? The Experience of TGI GB; 2009; Greene, D., Impedovo, D.
- Methodological Tests On Online Research: Incidence Of Formal Aspects/Questionnaire Layout On The Results...; 2009; Schmutz, B., Lê Van Truoc, O.
- Online Interviewing through Access Panel: Quantity and Quality Assurance; 2009; Petric, I., Appel, M., de Leeuw, E. D.
- Sample Surveys Based on Internet Panels: 8 Years of Learning; 2009; Baim, J., Galin, M., Frankel, M. R., Becker, R., Agresti, J.
- ONLINE DATA COLLECTION – SOLUTION OR BAND-AID?; 2007; Crassweller, A., Williams, D., Thompson, I.
- EMBRACING TECHNOLOGY IN READERSHIP SURVEYS; 2007; Impedovo, D., Greene, D.
- MAGAZINE EFFECTIVENESS NOW DIRECTLY OBSERVABLE; 2007; Green, M.
- THE READERSHIP CURRENCY: DUTCH DESIGN How a new methodology for AIR measurement opens up new perspectives...; 2007; Petric, I., Appel, M.