Web Survey Bibliography
Title From Cyber Space to Cybernetic Space: Rethinking the Relationship between Real and Virtual Spaces
Source Journal of Computer Mediated Communication 7, 1
Access date 28.05.2004
Full text doc (80k)
Abstract The interaction between real and virtual spaces can be reconceptualized by mobilizing the notion of cybernetic space to signify the relationship between spaces, culture and identity in the synthetic space we tend to live in. The new metaphor can allow for a holistic examination of the Internet in popular culture.
Access/Direct link Homepage - journal (full text)
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Year of publication2001
Web Survey Bibliography - Mitra, A. (8)
- Drop-Off Point for Undergraduate Students on a Web-based Alcohol and Tobacco Use Questionnaire; 2012; Mitra, A.
- Attrition Bias in a US Internet Survey of Alcohol Use Among College Freshmen ; 2009; McCoy, T. P., Ip, E. H., Blocker, J. N., Champion, H., Rhodes, S. D., Wagoner, K. G., Mitra, A., Wolfson...
- Rate of Response in Web-Based Data Collection as a Factor of Author of E-mail Invitation; 2008; Mitra, A.
- Differences in Rate of Response to Web-Based Surveys Among College Students; 2008; Mitra, A., Jain-Shukla, P., Robbins, A., Champion, H., Durant, R. H.
- Assessment of Variations in Response Rate of Web-Based Student Surveys; 2007; Mitra, A., McCoy, T., Champion, H., O'Brian, M., Gupta, M., Wolfson, M.
- Minimizing Data Collection Time in Web-Based Surveys; 2006; Mitra, A., Gupta, M., Wagoner, A., Champion, H., Durant, R. H.
- Benefits and Burdens of Web-based Data Collection among College Students; 2004; Mitra, A., Durant, R. H., Wolfson, M., Martin, B., Champion, H., O'Brien, M. C., Omli, M., Williams...
- From Cyber Space to Cybernetic Space: Rethinking the Relationship between Real and Virtual Spaces; 2001; Mitra, A., Schwartz, R. L.