Web Survey Bibliography
Imagine one morning in the near future a fellow named Dave arrives at his office and begins reading his email to prioritize tasks for the work day ahead. One message contains an embedded video. He clicks on the play button and sees an animated human head speaking with a human voice that asks him to click on a link to a survey. Normally, he would move on to other messages and return to do the survey later, but today he decides to complete the survey immediately because he is curious about the animated character.
Survey Practice Homepage (abstract) / (full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - Malakhoff, L. (7)
- Towards Usage of Avatar Interviewers in Web Surveys; 2011; Jans, M., Malakhoff, L.
- Towards Usage of Web 2.0 Technology and Avatars for Web Surveys; 2010; Malakhoff, L.
- Can Survey Respondents with Visual Deficits Complete My Web Survey?; 2009; Malakhoff, L.
- Data Collection on Handheld Computers with Voice Recognition Technology; 2008; Malakhoff, L.
- Telephone, Internet, and Paper Data Collection Modes for the Census 2000 Short Form; 2005; Schneider, S. J., Cantor, D., Malakhoff, L., Arieira, C., Segel, P., Nguyen, K.-L., Guarino Tancreto...
- Accessible Web Survey Applications; 2004; Malakhoff, L.
- An Experiment Comparing Computer-Assisted and Paper Modes of Data Collection for the Short Form in Census...; 2002; Schneider, S. J., Cantor, D., Malakhoff, L., Arieira, C., Segel, P., Nguyen, L., Guarino, J. A.