Web Survey Bibliography
The easy way to build effective online surveys for your business, with three months of free service!
By targeting select response groups, online surveys are a great way to help your business, group, or organization get valuable feedback quickly. But with over 40 vendors and hundreds of options available, where do you start? This friendly book walks you step by step through the process of creating, launching, and getting results from an online survey.
You'll learn about the tools involved, what results to expect, how to build a compelling survey, tips for identifying the right audience, and how to analyze the results. Discover
- What a survey is and how to put one together
- Survey lingo and a sample survey to study
- How to develop questions and assemble them into an attractive, easy-to-use interface that encourages response
- Tips for identifying and contacting the respondents you want to hear from
- The steps involved in making a usable analysis of the results
- Pitfalls to avoid, things to check out before launching a survey, and best practices
With the book, you'll also receive three months of free service from a top survey vendor to get you started.
Wiley Homepage (abstract) / (full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - 2010 (396)
- Using administrative data to find the best medium: Examples of mixed sources and mixed modes; 2010; Hartkamp, J., Rutjes, H.
- Broadband adoption and use in America; 2010; Horrigan, J.
- Applied survey data analysis; 2010; Heeringa, S. G., West, B. T., Berglund, P.
- Applied missing data analysis; 2010; Enders, C. K.
- Application of a check-all-that-apply question for the evaluation of strawberry cultivars from a breeding...; 2010; Lado, J., Vicente, E., Manzzioni, A., Ares, G.
- Address-based sampling. Merits, design & implementation, and review of field statistics; 2010; Fahimi, M.
- AAPOR code for professional ethics and practices; 2010
- A framework for understanding and applying ethical principles in network and security research; 2010; Kenneally, E., Bailey, M., Maughan, D.
- Using Online Surveys to Assess Information Needs of Healthcare Professionals in Low Resource Settings...; 2010; Ohkubo, S., Sullivan, T.
- Organizational Survey of Workplace Climate: Differences in Representation Across Response Modes; 2010; Mohr, D., Osatuke, K., Moore, S., Yanovsky, B., Brassell, T., Nagy, M.
- Strategies for High Response Rates Among Hard-to-Reach Respondents: A Case Study From the Communities...; 2010; Fox, L., Mulvey, C., Yamaguchi, R., Levin, M.
- Innovative mobile research in developing countries; 2010; Bellity, E.
- Mobile location based research: Cross cultural examination of coffee culture; 2010; Morden, M., Ferneyhough, C., Grenville, A.
- Online research….and all that Jazz!; 2010; Gittelman, S. H., Trimarchi, E.
- Why are we trying to create new communities for market research purposes?; 2010; Pearson, C., Kateley, V.
- Maximizing online respondent engagement through a game-way research design; 2010; Swahar, G., Swahar, J.
- Designing questions for mixed mode data collection: What have we learnt so far?; 2010; Nicolaas, G., Campanelli, P.
- Online panel survey, Change and stability of political attitudes; 2010
- The Internet, Electoral Politics and Citizen Participation in Global Perspective; 2010; Gibson, R., Cantijoch, M.
- Improving web and electronic questionnaries: The case of audit trails.; 2010; Snijkers, G., Morren, M.
- Handbook of Survey Research; 2010; Marsden, P. V., Wright, J. D.
- Internet-Based Measurement With Visual Analogue Scales: An Experimental Investigation; 2010; Funke, F.
- Use of Eye Tracking for Studying Survey Response Processes; 2010; Galesic, M., Yan, T.
- Internet Survey Paradata; 2010; Heerwegh, D.
- Challenges in Reaching Hard-to-Reach Groups in Internet Panel Research; 2010; Marchand, M., Vis, C.
- Measuring Attitudes Toward Controversial Issues in Internet Surveys: Order Effects of Open and Closed...; 2010; Ester, P., Vinken, H.
- Using Interactive Features to Motivate and Probe Responses to Open-Ended Questions; 2010; Oudejans, M., Christian, L. M.
- How Visual Design Affects the Interpretability of Survey Questions; 2010; Toepoel, V., Dillman, D. A.
- Ethical Considerations in Internet Surveys; 2010; Singer, E., Couper, M. P.
- How Representative Are Online Panels? Problems of Coverage and Selection and Possible Solutions; 2010; Bethlehem, J., Scherpenzeel, A.
- True Longitudinal and Probability-Based Internet Panels: Evidence from the Netherlands; 2010; Das, M., Scherpenzeel, A.
- Internet Surveys as Part of a Mixed-Mode Design; 2010; de Leeuw, E. D., Hox, J.
- Internet Survey Methods: A Review of Strengths, Weaknesses, and Innovations; 2010; Smyth, J. D., Pearson, J. E.
- Continuity and Innovation in the Design of Understanding Society: the UK Household Longitudinal Study...; 2010; Laurie, H.
- Weighting Strategy for Understanding Society; 2010; Lynn, P., Kaminska, O.
- Globalpark Annual Market Research Software Survey 2009; 2010; Macer, T.; Wilson, Sheila
- Lessons from a Randomised Experiment with Mixed-Mode Designs for a Household Panel Survey; 2010; Lynn, P., Uhrig, S.C. N., Burton, J.
- Understanding Society Innovation Panel Wave 2: Results from Methodological Experiments ; 2010; Burton, J., Laurie, H., Uhrig, S.C. N.
- Offering a Web Option in a Mail Survey of Young Adults: Impact on Survey Quality; 2010; Turner, S., Viera Jr., L., Marsh, S. M.
- Using Web-Hosted Surveys to Obtain Responses from Extension Clients: A Cautionary Tale.; 2010; Israel, G. D.
- Mobile Experience Sampling: Reaching the Parts of Facebook Other Methods Cannot Reach; 2010; Abdesslem, F. B., Parris, I., Henderson, T.
- Investigating Data Quality in Cell Phone Surveying; 2010; Lavrakas, P. J., Tompson, T., Benford, R.
- Beyond the Usability Lab: Conducting Large-scale Online User Experience Studies; 2010; Albert, W., Tullis, T., Tedesco, D.
- Walking in Facebook: A Case Study of Unbiased Sampling of OSNs; 2010; Gjoka, M., Kurant, M., Butts, C. T., Markopoulou, A.
- Social Networking Sites: Evaluating and Investigating their use in Academic Research; 2010; Redmond, F.
- Update on the ARF’s Quality Enhancement Process (QeP); 2010; Pettit, R.
- Quality Matters – Now And Especially Tomorrow; 2010; Dedeker, K.
- Measuring selection bias introduced by routing; 2010; Porter, S., de Gaudemar, O., Kimura, M.
- Quantifying the Impact of Survey Design Parameters on Respondent Engagement and Data Quality; 2010; Suresh, N., Conklin, M.
- Using ad hoc measures for response styles: a cautionary note; 2010; de Beuckelaer, A.; Weijters, B.; Rutten, A.