Web Survey Bibliography
Frank, discussion of problems and limitations of research procedures and critical tests of their performance are marks of professional maturity. Many procedures can be evaluated only by the accumulation and comparison of many specific tests, carefully analyzed and reported in detail. This article is a welcome contribution to the assessment of questionnaire techniques.
Journal Homepage (abstract) / (full text)
Web Survey Bibliography - Before 1981 (19)
- Surveys by telephone: a national comparison with personal interviews; 1979; Groves, R. M., Kahn, R. L.
- Evaluation of the Feeling Thermometer. A Report to the National Election Study Board based on data from...; 1979; Weisberg, H. F., Miller, A. H.
- Generalizing Mail SurveyInducement Methods: Population Interactionswith Anonymity and Sponsorship; 1979; Jones, W. H.
- Determinants of scale response: Label versus position; 1978; Wildt, A. R., Mazis, M. B.
- Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests; 1978; Cronbach, L. J.
- Logic and conversation; 1975; Grice, P. H.
- Stapel scale or semantic differential in marketing research?; 1974; Albaum, G. et al.
- Response effects in surveys: A review and synthesis; 1974; Sudman, S., Bradburn, N. M.
- Judgment under uncertainty: Heuristics and biases; 1974; Tversky, A., Kahneman, D.
- The retinex theory of colour vision; 1974; Land, E. H.
- Multiple classification analysis. A report on a computer program for multiple regression using categorical...; 1973; Andrews, F. M., Morgan, J. N., Sonquist, J. A., Klem, L.
- Some reflections on consumer panels; 1969; Hill, R. W.
- A theory of organization and change within value-attitude systems; 1968; Rokeach, M.
- An evaluation of alternative rating devices for consumer research; 1966; Abrams, J.
- Implications of nonresponse for interpretation of mail Questionnaire data; 1960; Donald, M. N.
- A generalization of sampling without replacement from a finite universe; 1952; Horvitz, D. G., Thompson, D. J.
- The art of asking questions; 1951; Payne, S.
- Gauging public opinion; 1944; Cantril, H.
- Recent trends in the development of market research; 1936