Web Survey Bibliography
With tightening market research budgets and the increasing need for quick-turnaround research and credible, actionable insights, marketers increasingly are turning to online panels for their research needs. Online panels provide researchers with a range of tools for obtaining customer feedback in a time-sensitive and economical manner. The success of the panel comes, in large part, from the commitment of the client and supplier team to closely monitor the panel, respect panel members, constantly improve the Web site to keep members engaged, and be responsive to business needs.
To address the desires of corporate marketers to leverage the benefits of recent technological and social advances, online panels and communities can use social media to increase respondent engagement, reduce recruiting costs, and generate more powerful insights. To illustrate a panel's key benefits of timeliness, affordability, and action ability we will describe a case study from the dual perspective of both client and supplier.
Our team will share what has worked and what has not worked with our social media endeavors. We will also discuss how modifications to our incentive programs have affected response rates and engagement of community members.
Conference Homepage (abstract)
Web Survey Bibliography - 2010 (393)
- The next CAPI evolution - completing web surveys on cell-enabled iPads; 2011; Dayton, J., Driscoll, H.
- Using a fillable PDF together with SAS ® for questionnaire data; 2010; Donald, E.
- Total Survey Error: past, present, and future; 2010; Groves, R. M., Lyberg, L. E.
- There is an app for that! A review of smartphone apps for marketing research; 2010; Michelson, M.
- The who, what, and where of America: Understanding the American Community Survey; 2010; Gaquin, D. A.
- The weirdest people in the world?; 2010; Heine, S. J., Henrich, J., Norenzayan, A.
- The state of online research in the U.S.; 2010; Miller, J.
- The psychology or survey response. An ASA webinar; 2010; Tourangeau, R.
- The psychology of survey response, 2nd Edition; 2010; Tourangeau, R., Bradburn, N. M.
- The multidimensional integral business survey response model; 2010; Bavda¾, M.
- The impact of next and back buttons on time to complete and measurement reliability in computer-based...; 2010; Gershon, R. C. et al.
- The Gallup Poll: Public opinion 2009; 2010; Gallup, A. M.
- Surveying cultures: Discovering shared conceptions and sentiments; 2010; Heise, D. R.
- Sources of measurement errors in business surveys; 2010; Bavda¾, M.
- Social measurement through social surveys. An applied approach; 2010; Bulmer, M. et al.
- Site-intercpet survey best practices; 2010; Henning, J.
- Sampling: design and analysis, 2nd Edition; 2010; Lohr, S. L.
- Research synthesis. AAPOR report on online panels; 2010; Brick, J. M. et al.
- Recruiting probability samples for a multi-mode research panel with Internet and mail components; 2010; Rao, K.
- Real ID. State of The Art Representative and Repeatable Online Samples. Behaviorally Profiled Respondents...; 2010; Gittelman, S. H., Trimarchi, E.
- Randomized response and indirect questioning techniques in surveys; 2010; Chaudhuri, A.
- Protecting and accessing data from the survey of earned doctorates: A workshop summary; 2010; Plewes, T. J.
- Presentation of a single item versus a grid: Effects on the vitality and mental health subscales of...; 2010; Callegaro, M., Shand-Lubbers, J., Dennis, J. M.
- Paradata: a new data source from web-administered measures; 2010; Sowan, A. K., Jenkins, L. S.
- Overview of data collection methodology; 2010
- On-the-go and in-the-moment. Mobile research offers speed, immediacy; 2010; Pferdekämper, T.
- Mixed-mode surveys; 2010; Dillman, D. A., Messer, B. L.
- Measuring the group quarters population in the American Community Survey: Interim report; 2010; Marton, K., Voss, P. R.
- Measures of interobserver agreement and reliability; 2010; Shoukri, M. M.
- Machines that lean how to code open ended survey data; 2010; Esuli, A., Sebastiani, F.
- Libraries nationwide receiving ALA-APA Library Salary Survey Invitation; 2010; Grady, J.
- Global market research 2010; 2010
- Function follows form: Effects of response format on self-reported individuals and household disability...; 2010; Falcone, A. E., Thomas, R. K.
- Exploring the digital nation. Home broadband internet adoption in the United States; 2010
- Ethical principles of psychologists and code of conduct; 2010
- Envisioning the 2020 Census; 2010; Brown, L. D. et al.
- Ekos' observation of MRIA study - Canadian online panels: similar or different?; 2010
- Demographics of mechanical Turk. Ceder working papers; 2010; Ipeirotis, P. G.
- Conducting biosocial surveys: Collecting, storing, accessing, and protecting biospecimens and biodata...; 2010; Hauser, R. M. et al.
- Drag & Drop. A flexible method for moving objects, implementing rankings, and a wide range of other...; 2010; Neubarth, W.
- Disclosure standards; 2010
- Digital Nation: 21st century America’s progress toward universal broadband Internet access; 2010
- Movie Mobile Polls: Does Survey Mode Make a Difference?; 2010; Williams, D.
- The Future of Internet Research; 2010; Lavrakas, P. J.
- AAPOR Report on Online Panels; 2010; Rivers, D.
- Comparing the quality of data from postal and online questionnaires; 2010; Smith, A. B., King, M. T., Butow, P., Olver, I.
- Accounting for the effects of data collection modes in population surveys; 2010; Huang, Y. C., Thompson, M. E., Boudreau, C., Fong, G. T.
- Using administrative data to find the best medium: Examples of mixed sources and mixed modes; 2010; Hartkamp, J., Rutjes, H.
- Broadband adoption and use in America; 2010; Horrigan, J.
- Applied survey data analysis; 2010; Heeringa, S. G., West, B. T., Berglund, P.