Web Survey Bibliography
Title Designing, implementing, and evaluating an educational digital library resource
Author Che Kassim, A. R., Kochtanek, T. R.
Source Online Information Review, 27, 3, pp. 160-168
Access date 03.06.2004
Abstract This paper presents the current status in the development of the ongoing project now known as Project i-DLR. The content of this "pointer site" includes resources pertaining to digital libraries organised using an educational framework for access. The paper describes the five-stage evaluation of that educational digital library resource (www.coe.missouri.edu/ rafee/idigital libraryR/index.php). The focus of this particular effort is on the continued development and refinement based on the recent evaluations of this resource by end users seeking to access digital library resources. The five evaluation methods are presented and described, beginning with focus group reviews, Web log analysis, database transaction logs, a Web survey, and most recently, a remote usability evaluation. As the resource continues to grow in both breadth and depth, such analyses are critical to continued refinement of the interface, the sources themselves, and the manner in which they are organised and presented.
Access/Direct link Emerald (full text)
Year of publication2003
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Web Survey Bibliography - 2003 (396)
- Charity Fund Raisers Rate Software in Online Survey; 2003; Wallace, N.
- What users want in e-commerce design: effects of age, education and income; 2003; Lightner, N. J.
- Key Installs Web-based Survey Tool; 2003; Wagner, V.
- Usage and impact of a teaching hospital virtual library; 2003; Sidlofsky, M., Tripp, T., Bayne, J. M.
- Social support and health among senior Internet users: results of an online survey; 2003; Noel, J. G., Epstein, J.
- Opinions and e-health behaviours of patients and health professionals in the U.S.A. and Europe; 2003; Provost, M., Perri, M., Baujard, V., Boyer, C.
- The British and their use of the Web for health information and advice: a survey; 2003; Nicholas, D., Huntington, P., Gunter, B., Withey, R., Russell, C.
- The more you know; 2003; Arnold, C.
- Use of a web site to increase knowledge and awareness of hunger-related issues; 2003; Jennings, S., Cotugna, N., Vickery, C. E.
- Presenting and Monitoring a Gender-Defined Self on the Internet; 2003; Samp, J. A., Wittenberg, E. M., Gillett, D. L.
- WebSurveyor 4.1 gets more out of data; 2003; Rapoza, J.
- Readers Rate: Appointee Bonuses; 2003; Anonymous
- Best practices in employee surveying: A practitioner's perspective; 2003; Jepsen, D. M., Langford, P.
- Opinions to Spare? Click Here; 2003; Jackson, N. B.
- Information-seeking behavior in complementary and alternative medicine (CAM): an online survey of faculty...; 2003; Owen, D. J., Fang, M. E.
- Online Surveys for the Small-Staff Association; 2003; Mandel, M.
- Companies save time, money with online surveys; 2003; Bannan, K. J.
- Exploring motivations for consumer Web use and their implications for e-commerce; 2003; Joines, J. L., Scherer, C. W., Scheufele, D. A.
- Extending the capabilities of Internet-based research: lessons from the field; 2003; Tingling, P., Parent, M., Wade, M.
- Designing, implementing, and evaluating an educational digital library resource; 2003; Che Kassim, A. R., Kochtanek, T. R.
- Web accessible databases for electronic resource collections: a case study and its implications; 2003; Cohen, L. B., Calsada, M. M.
- Super Searchers on Madison Avenue: Top Advertising and Marketing Professionals Share Their Online Research...; 2003; Avellana Villamora, G.
- "Focus groups in cyberspace": using the Internet for qualitative research; 2003; O' Connor, H., Madge, C.
- A method for evaluating workplace utility; 2003; Pinder, J., Price, I., Wilkinson, S. J., Demack, S.
- Identifying key factors affecting consumer purchase behavior in an online shopping context; 2003; Park, C. -H., Kim, Y. -G.
- Differentiating between service quality and relationship quality in cyberspace; 2003; Keating, B., Rugimbana, R., Quazi, A.
- Waiting online: a review and research agenda; 2003; Ryan, G., Valverde, M.
- Internet based marketing research: a serious alternative to traditional research methods?; 2003; Wilson, A., Laskey, N.
- Methodological Rigor And Ethical Considerations In Internet-Mediated Research; 2003; Mathy, R. M., Kerr, D. L., Haydin, B. M.
- Issues in Internet research; 2003; Im, E. O., Chee, W.
- Inquisite gives polls power; 2003; Chen, A.
- Web Surveys - Benefits and Considerations; 2003; Dominelli, A.
- Web-Based And Mail Surveys: A Comparison Of Response, Data And Cost; 2003; Griffis, S. E., Goldsby, T. J., Cooper, M.
- Using Web Surveys To Reach Community College Students: An Analysis of Response Rates and Response Bias...; 2003; Sax, L. J., Gilmartin, S. K., Lee, J. J., Hagedorn, L. S.
- Web Surveys as a Source of Nonresponse Explication; 2003; Montez, J.
- Guidelines for Designing a Web-Delivered College Health Risk Behavior Survey: Lessons Learned From the...; 2003; Pealer, L. N., Weiler, R. M.
- A Comparison of the Psychometric Qualities of Surveys Administered by Web and Traditional Methods; 2003; Mertler, C. A., Earley, M. A.
- The Impact of Customer Trust and Perception of Security Control on the Acceptance of Electronic Commerce...; 2003; Suh, B., Han, I.
- Easy Web Survey Profiles Users; 2003; King, N.
- Easy as e-mail; 2003; Johnson, H.
- Inquisite simplifies Web survey creation for nontechnical users; 2003; Petersen, S.
- Validating Internet research: A test of the psychometric equivalence of Internet and in-person samples...; 2003; Meyerson, P., Tryon, W. W.
- Web-based research: Methodological variables' effects on dropout and sample characteristics; 2003; O'Neil, K. M., Penrod, S. D., Bornstein, B. H.
- An Overview of Student Research Web Survey Methodology; 2003; Wahl, K. R.
- Open-ended vs. Close-ended Questions in Web Questionnaires; 2003; Reja, U., Lozar Manfreda, K., Hlebec, V., Vehovar, V.
- Usability Testing of Electronic Surveys and Web Sites for Establishment Data Collection; 2003; Anderson, A. E.
- Web Survey Usability: Considerations for Private Sector Research; 2003; Christianson DeMay, C., Lundby, K., Fenlason, K.
- Some Factors that Influence Response Rates in Web-Based Surveys; 2003; Yesilcay, Y., Domangue, R. J.
- An Evaluation of Current Nonresponse and Coverage Adjustment Methods in Web Panel Surveys; 2003; Lee, Sunghee
- Visual Aspects of Web Survey Design; 2003; Couper, M. P., Tourangeau, R., Conrad, F. G.