Web Survey Bibliography
With the globally increasing prevalence of diabetes and the knowledge on how to prevent the disease there is a high demand for an effective way of identifying people at risk.
The hypothesis behind this investigation was that incorporation of the FINnish Diabetes Risk SCore (FINDRISC) questionnaire in a regular workplace survey would be a feasible way to identify individuals and groups at risk for diabetes that could benefit from preventive interventions.
The eight FINDRISC questions were slightly modified and incorporated to Webb-QPS, an online work place survey, and distributed by e-mail to 5166 employees at Karolinska University Hospital (KUH).
The total number of responders to Webb-QPS was 3581 (69%). Of those responding 3029 (84%) replied to the FINDRISC section which comprises 59% of the original population. A group of 1082 high risk individuals could be considered for intervention whereof 298 (9.8%) are expected to develop diabetes the upcoming 10 years if left without intervention.
It is feasible to incorporate a diabetes risk score such as the FINDRISC in a workplace survey. A group that could be subject to preventive intervention programs was identified.
ScienceDirect (abstract) / (full text)
Web Survey Bibliography (6797)
- Exploring patterns of academic usage: A Google Scholar based study of ESS, EVS, WVS and ISSP academic...; 2013; Malnar, B.
- Adding Observation to Copy Testing with Kids; 2013; Hurley, B., Salo, M.
- Web questionnaires in official population surveys: Do's and don'ts First experiments and impacts...; 2013; Blanke, K.
- Gamified Surveys: Journey Into Product Development; 2013; Adamou, B.
- Phish Rising: How Internet Criminals are Undermining the Viability of Online Survey Research…and...; 2013; Kunovic, K.
- The State of Technology in Market Research; 2013; Macer, T.
- Avatare in der Marktforschung: Effekte künst-licher Interviewer im Online-Interview; 2013; Luetters, H.
- Möglichkeiten zur impliziten Messung von Emotionen am Beispiel webcambasierter Gesichtsausdruckserkennung...; 2013; Wachenfeld, A., Moentmann, A., Bernet, F.
- Historic Resource Surveys and the Internet; 2013; The Center for Historic Architecture University of Houston Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
- Mode effects in Labour Force Surveys - do they really matter?; 2013; Koerner, T.
- Effects of Sponsorship on Response: Mixed-Mode Web and Mail Surveying ; 2013; Edwards, M. L., Dillman, D. A., Smyth, J.
- Identifying and Mitigating Satisficing in Web Surveys: Some Experimental Evidence; 2013; Rossmann, J.
- Does left still feel right? The optimal position of answer boxes in Web surveys - revisited; 2013; Lenzner, T., Kaczmirek, L.,Galesic, M.
- Latent legitimacy: joint effects of religious orientation on the association between values and acceptance...; 2013; Henseler, A. K., Siegers, P., Beckers, T.
- Identifying Satisficing Respondents in Web Surveys: A Comparison of Different Response Time-Based Approaches...; 2013; Rossmann, J.
- Comparison of quality of web survey and CATI data using unobtrusive response latencies; 2013; Mayerl, J.
- A walking exercise on a tightrope: trying to balance coverage, probabilistic sampling and the costs...; 2013; Poggio, T.
- Comparability of substantive results between modes and incentive conditions in a probability-based telephone...; 2013; Pekari, N.
- Designing a Pilot to Introduce Web Collection in the UK Labour Force Survey; 2013; Merad, S.
- Data Collection Method Comparisons for the 2011 Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation...; 2013; Herbstritt, M., Hornick, D.
- Trends in Dutch egalitarian attitudes, 1975-2010: An age-period-cohort analysis; 2013; Meuleman, B., Oorschot, W. V.
- Comparing Questionnaire Pretesting Methods for the 2015 Population and Housing Census of Korea; 2013; Park, Y.
- Evaluating the middle category in the left-right self-placement question: Category Selection Probing...; 2013; Hufken, V., Rottinghaus, B.
- Mixed Methods in Cognitive Interviewing: An analysis of the Russian version of the Schwartz Value Survey...; 2013; Efremova, M., Panyusheva, T.
- A mixed methods approach to investigate how Cognitive Interviewing findings can improve the validity...; 2013; Padilla, J. L., Miller, K., Loeb, M.
- Exploring the results of pre-testing questions developed for the European Social Survey: Comparing...; 2013; Widdop, S.
- Validity of Measuring Educational Attainment - Education and Value Orientation in the European Values...; 2013; Ortmanns, V.
- The comparability of Don't Know answers between CATI and CAWI modes; 2013; Pohjanpaa, K., Jarvensivu, M.
- Measuring the same concepts in several modes in the "BIBB/BAuA-Employee-Survey 2011/12" ; 2013; Gensicke, M., Tschersich, N., Hartmann, J.
- Error Prevention through Interviewer Emulation? Introducing questionnaire dialogues in the Norwegian...; 2013; Gravem, D. F.
- Multiple Group Confirmatory and Exploratory Factor Analysis: Exploring Measurement Invariance by Rotational...; 2013; Asparouhov, T.
- BSEM Measurement Invariance Analysis; 2013; Muthen, B. O.
- Leveraging Auxiliary Data, Differential Incentives, and Survey Mode to Target Hard-to-Reach Groups in...; 2013; Link, M. W., Thu Burks, A.
- Does It Pay Off to Include Non-Internet Households in an Internet Panel? ; 2013; Leenheer, J., Scherpenzeel, A.
- ReCal OIR: Ordinal, Interval, and Ratio Intercoder Reliability as a Web Service; 2013; Freelon, D. G.
- Classifying Mouse Movements and Providing Help in Web Surveys; 2013; Horwitz, R.
- Video Interviewing: An Exploration of the Feasibility as a Mode of Survey Application; 2013; Jeannis, M., Terry, T. L., Heman-Ackah, R., Price, M.
- Matching Data Collection Method to Purpose: In the Moment Data Collection with Mobile Devices for Occasioned...; 2013; Shea, C., Roberts, M., Johnson, E. P., Hadlock, W.
- Filling the Void: Gaining a Better Understanding of Tablet-based Surveys; 2013; Wells, T., Bailey, J., Link, M. W.
- Old versus New: The Comparative Efficiency of Mail and Internet Surveys of State Legislators.; 2013; Fisher, S. H., Herrick, R.
- Mail and Web-Based Survey Administration: A Case Study With Recreational Users of Virginia's Wildlife...; 2013; Carrozzino-Lyon, A. L., McMullin, S. L., Parkhurst, J. A.
- The 2012 Confirmit Annual Market Research Software Survey; 2013; Macer, T., Wilson, S.
- A mixed-mode survey tackling against an increasing rate of nonresponse; 2013; Jokinen, M.
- Using Mixed-Mode Contacts in Client Surveys: Getting More Bang for Your Buck; 2013; Israel, G. D.
- Using Eye Tracking Data to Understand Respondent's Processing of Rating Scales; 2013; Kunz, T., Fuchs, M.
- Advancing the field of questionnaire translation - identifying problems, discussing methods, pushing...; 2013; Behr, D., Dorer, B., Van Houten, G
- European Values Study - methodological and substantive applications; 2013; Luijkx, R., Jagodzinski, W.
- The Impact of Culture and Economy on Values and Attitudes; 2013; Duelmer, H., Voicu, M.
- Educational attainment in cross-national surveys: instrument design, data collection, harmonisation...; 2013; Schneider, S.
- Mode Effects in Mixed-Mode Surveys: Prevention, Diagnostics, and Adjustment 1; 2013; de Leeuw, E. D., Dillman, D. A., Schouten, B.