Web Survey Bibliography
Title Design Net surveys that reduce exits
Author Maginnis, C.
Source Marketing News, 36, 24, pp. 18
Access date 08.06.2004
Abstract Discusses the use of online surveys by researchers who are collecting data. Consideration of factors like age and gender with regards to how long a respondent will answer questions on a survey; Examinations of survey length and voluntary exits; Findings of indifference toward the interview length; Use of a quadratic model to examine voluntary exits.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (full text)
Year of publication2002
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Web Survey Bibliography - Marketing News (38)
- Beyond the Blank-Canvas Approach ; 2010
- When the water is right.; 2010; Andruss, P.
- Survey says: new tools aim to ensure the integrity of online surveys. ; 2009; Quenqua, D.
- Surveys by Design; 2008; Hopewell, N.
- Tips offer better response rates, engaging surveys ; 2007; Mackey, P., Price, K.
- Make the Connection: Recruit for online surveys offline as well; 2006; Enright, A.
- In an instant: More researchers use IM for fast, reliable results; 2006; Vence, D. L.
- Workaround: Site’s surveys beat pop-up blockers, yield responses; 2005; Arnold, C.
- Eight tips offer best practices for online MR; 2005; Kottler, R. E.
- Get the most from Net-based panel research; 2005; Philpott, G.
- Five steps create effective online surveys; 2004; Heyman, J.
- Recent converts; 2004; Fielding, M.
- Not done Net: New opportunities still exist in online research; 2004; Arnold, C.
- Several issues affect e-research validity; 2003; Ray, N. M., Tabor, S. W.
- Qualitative research; 2003; Arnold, C.
- The more you know; 2003; Arnold, C.
- Net research is not quite global; 2003; Parmar, A.
- Survey metrics ward off problems; 2003; Brown, J.
- Net research suffers due to failed promise; 2002; Tortorello, N.J.
- Online research gets fewer Euro cheers; 2002; Jamieson, D
- Design Net surveys that reduce exits; 2002; Maginnis, C.
- Eureka! Future of b-to-b research is online; 2001; Lamons, B.
- Make the call: Online results are mixed bag; 2001; Miller, T. W.
- Study invitations; 2001; Dalley, C.
- More Web Info; 2001; Quinn, M. L.
- Old, new make up today's surveys.; 2000; James, D.
- The future of online research; 2000; James, D.
- An opposing view of online surveying; 2000; Gorman, J.W.
- Market Research: Precision Decision. Speedy new standard in Web research feeds accuracy, privacy concerns...; 1999; James, D.
- Web-based market research ushers in new age.; 1998; McCullough, D.
- Leverage the Web's research capabilities; 1998; Mosley-Matchett, J.D.
- Cheaper desktops will help Net researchers corral clients; 1998; Anonymous
- On-line research popular with survey participants; 1998; Anonymous
- Internet-based surveys provide fast results; 1998; Hays, R.
- The 'sampling dilemma' is no different on-line; 1998; Yoffie, A.J.
- On-line focus groups reshape market research industry; 1997; Parks, A.
- Are Internet surveys ready for prime time; 1997; Davis, G.
- Virtual research exists, but how real is it; 1996; Roller, M.R.