Web Survey Bibliography
Title A Free Web TV for Your Thoughts
Author Longstreth, A.
Source Ziff Davis Smart Business, 14, 9, pp. 38
Access date 08.06.2004
Abstract Focuses on a company called Knowledge Networks, which offers households in the United States a free WebTV and Internet access for completing a weekly ten-minute online survey. Solution's improvement of traditional surveying; Enabling of consumers to communicate their opinions at their convenience; Surveys' inclusion of all forms of media.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (full text)
Year of publication2001
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Web Survey Bibliography - Web-TV surveys (33)
- Lessons to keep in mind when interviewing via Webcam; 2012; Carlon, M.
- 3 screen measurement: Soccer World Cup 2010; 2010; Conry, S., Benezra, K., Singh, S.
- Gender-of-Interviewer Effects in a Video-Enhanced Web Survey: Results from a Randomized Field Experiment...; 2009; Fuchs, M.
- Response Effects in Video-enhanced Web Surveys; 2008; Fuchs, M.
- Transitioning from Self-Reports to Self-Installed Electronic Audience Measurement; 2008; Trussell, N., Vanno, L., Matthess, E., Bailey, J., Link, M. W.
- Nonresponse Bias in Two Methods of Panel Recruitment ; 2007; DiSogra, C., Slotwiner, D., Clinton, S., Chan, E., Hendarwan, E., & Zheng, W.
- Digital Video as Research Practice: Methodology for the Millennium; 2005; Shrum, W., Duque, R., Brown, T.
- Valuation of Natural Resource Improvements in the Adirondacks; 2004; Banzhaf, S., Burtraw, D., Evans, D., Krupnick A.
- So you bought yourself a PPM panel … A story of PPM in Belgium and the surplus value for VRT Radio...; 2004; Lardon, S., Quartier, W.
- Exposure data for online media in a mixed media planning database: Research concept and online media...; 2004; Schneller, J., Faehling, G.
- Methodological Aspects of on-line Qualitative Research; 2004; Hak, T.
- Picture This! Exploring Visual Effects in Web Surveys; 2004; Couper, M. P., Tourangeau, R., Kenyon, K.
- Race-of-Interviewer Effects: What Happens on the Web?; 2004; Krysan, M., Couper, M. P.
- Mode-Effects in Pre-Recruited Panels of Full Population?; 2004; Bandilla, W., Bosnjak, M., Altdorfer, P., Lohmann, H.
- Nonresponse to Private and Sensitive Survey Questions; 2004; Montenegro, X.
- An Analysis of Frequency and Duration of Search on the Internet; 2004; Bhatnagar, A., Ghose, S.
- Installing peoplemeter TAM panels in 2000; 2003; Sellick-Petra, A.
- Strong enough for adults? Interactive television as a research tool; 2003; Chaplin, J., Mills, J.
- The Advent of internet surveys for political research: comparison of telephone and internet samples; 2003; Berrens, R. P., Bohara, A. K., Jenkins-Smith, H. C., Silva, C. L., Weimer, D. L.
- Better television audience measurement through cable and satellite set top boxes; 2002; Harvey, B., Jarvis, T., Booth, R.
- The end of measurement as we know it?; 2002; Green, A.
- Internet panel as a tool for TV programme appreciation research; 2002; Hammersma, M., Appel, M.
- Quality control of TV peoplemeter panels; 2002; Chavenon, H., Khoury, J.
- Electronic measurement of magazine reading. New methodology, new problems, new solutions; 2002; Mattlin, J.
- A cup of tea, a sofa and a remote control. The world of research through interactive TV; 2002; Walker, D. A.
- IAPI (Internet Aided Personal Interview); 2002; Muehlenfeld, H. -U.
- Nonresponse Error and Mode Effects in the Web-Enabled Survey on Civic Attitudes and Behaviors after...; 2002; Thalji, L., Langer, M., Pulliam, P., Wiebe, E. F.
- Panel Bias from Attrition and Conditioning: A Case Study of the Knowledge Networks Panel; 2001; Clinton, J. D.
- A Comparison of the Random Digit Dialing Telephone Survey Methodology with Internet Survey Methodology...; 2001; Chang, L. C., Krosnick, J. A.
- A Free Web TV for Your Thoughts; 2001; Longstreth, A.
- Online Methodologies And Best Practices; 2001; Frankovic, K. A.
- Evaluating Nonresponse in a Web-Enabled Survey on Health and Aging; 2001; Wiebe, E. F., Eyerman, J., Loft, J. D.
- Probability Based Internet Surveys: A Synopsis of Early Methods and Survey Research Results; 2001; Huggins, V. J.