Web Survey Bibliography
Title Net Links
Source Computer Dealer News, 16, 18, pp. 42
Access date 09.06.2004
Abstract Presents updates on the Internet industry as of September 8, 2000. Selection of the Visual Insights eBizinsights software for e-business analysis for resale by SoftChoice; Details on an Angus Reid Group online survey which found that Canadians are loyal to Canadian information and E-commerce sites; Inclusions of the Internet-based employee benefit services of Sun-Life Assurance Co. of Canada.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (full text)
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Year of publication2000
Web Survey Bibliography - 2000 (227)
- Look before you leap into Internet research; 2000; Furmansky, H.
- You've got surveys; 2000; Lipke, D.J.
- The reliability and internal consistency of an Internet-capable computer program for measuring utilities...; 2000; Lenert, L. A.
- Survey of physical ergonomics issues associated with school childrens' use of laptop computers; 2000; Harris, C., Straker, L.
- Data collected on the Web; 2000; Vehovar, V., Lozar Manfreda, K., Batagelj, Z.
- What are they thinking?; 2000; King, N., Canter, S.
- Survey Says...; 2000; Sirapyan, N.
- Survey says: Affordability is key; 2000; Caton, M.
- EZSurvey gets a face-lift; 2000; Simon, B.
- Surfer, Know Thyself; 2000; Anonymous
- High-Speed Surveys; 2000; Campbell, T.
- Customer Tracking: It's Not Just Web-Site Hits; 2000; Mottl, J. N.
- Bridging the differences between social theory and technological invention in human-computer interface...; 2000; Barnes, S.
- Developing usable Web sites - a review and model; 2000; Cunliffe, D. V.
- Increasing the validity and representativeness of on-line surveys by the "closed pool"-method: Evidence...; 2000; Voracek, M.
- E-Commerce and Marketing Research; 2000; Whaley, J.
- Burning Out Internet Respondents. Avoiding the Mistakes of the Past; 2000; Willke, J., Lundy, S., Mustard, D.
- A Landmark Study of the Differences Between Mall-Intercept and Internet Interviewing from Bases; 2000; Wilke, J.
- Watch, Read, Listen or Surf? An Analysis of Mass Media and Internet Usage Among Young Americans; 2000; Willnat, L.
- The State of the Internet in Europe; 2000; Windle, R., de Langhe, E.
- Using Internet to Measure Advertising Effectiveness; 2000; Wissing, A.
- An Examination of Online Sampling Techniques; 2000; Wydra, D., Davies, T.
- Some Experimental Surveys on the WWW Environments in Japan; 2000; Yoshimura, O., Ohsumi, N.
- Understanding the Visitor: Insights from Web Site Research; 2000; Young, S.
- Impact of measurement periods on website rankings and traffic estimation: a user-centric approach; 2000; Lee, Suckkee, Leckenby, J. D.
- The Internet and the Changing Role of Market Research; 2000; Venter, P., Prinsloo, M.
- A step-by-step approach to introducing CAPI: Experiences ot the German socio-economic panel; 2000; von Rosenbladt, B.
- Real-Time and Online Research Is Paying Off; 2000; Cross, R., Neal, M.
- Online Research: An Itracks Survey of Market Research and Management Consulting Firms; 2000; Vanthuyne, J., Bates, D.
- Windows on the Future of Research; 2000; Tarter, J.
- The power of online research; 2000; Taylor, H.
- Web-Based Survey Says...; 2000; Telleria, M. D.
- Advance to the Next Level: Online Methodologies and Best Practices; 2000; Terhanian, G.
- How To Produce Credible, Trustworthy Information Through Internet-Based Survey Research; 2000; Terhanian, G.
- Standard definitions: Final dispositions of case codes and outcome rates for surveys 2000; 2000; The American Association for Public Opinion Research
- The Internet: An effective tool for nursing research with women; 2000; Thomas, B., Stamler, L. L., Lafreniere, K., Dumala, R.
- May the force be with you; 2000; Thomas, J., Denny, M.
- Report from Portland. AAPOR conference focuses on Web research; 2000; Totten, J. W.
- Use Of E-Mail And Internet Surveys By Research Companies; 2000; Totten, J. W.
- Strategies for Career Assessment Research on the Internet; 2000; Oliver, L. W., Chartrand, J. M.
- Net.Collect: Internet-Based Survey Research; 2000; Walker, D. A.
- Study: Bank Web Sites Are Weak; 2000; Bruno, M.
- New Polling Technology: Cutting-Edge Internet Surveys; 2000; Maguire, M. P., Ashford, B.
- Life/Style Online© a web-based methodology for visually-oriented consumer research; 2000; Englis, B. G., Solomon, M. R.
- Who uses the Web?; 2000; Bilan, R.
- Net Links; 2000; Anonymous
- Online facts, surveys made easy; 2000; Frook, J. E.
- Web surveys: A review of issues and approaches; 2000; Couper, M. P.
- Internet Communication and Qualitative Research: A Handbook for Researching Online; 2000; Mann, C., Stewart, F.
- Psychological Experiments on the Internet; 2000; Birnbaum, M. H.