Web Survey Bibliography
Title Digital Makeover
Author Sloane, J.
Source FSB: Fortune Small Business, 12, 2, pp. 73
Access date 15.07.2004
Abstract Talks about the application of Inquisite Company's computer-survey options by Ric Cederholm on behalf of the Center for Organization Effectiveness in the U.S. Procedure for sending out individual surveys through Inquisite Online; Savings of the company through Inquisite's services; Increase in response rates.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (full text)
Year of publication2004
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Web Survey Bibliography - 2004 (512)
- Presuming pervasive internet access: The survey research paradigm in transition; 2004; Coates, D.
- The impact on interviewee behavior caused by audiovisual online-communication answering sensitive questions...; 2004; Muehlenfeld, H. -U.
- HISBUS Online-Panel: A virtual student village as an instrument for providing political advice and flash...; 2004; Muessig Trapp, P.
- Comparison of laboratory and online experiments: A research program; 2004; Ollesch, H., Heineken, E., Schulte, F. P.
- Paper and pencil or online? Methodological Experiences from an employee survey; 2004; Poetschke, M.
- Employee surveys via Internet or paper? The influence of administration mode, anonymity, voluntariness...; 2004; Reips, U. -D., Franek, L.
- Using web surveys in mixed-mode approaches: an experimental comparison with traditional survey modes; 2004; Riek, S., Rietz, C., Kruger, T.
- Teaching online methods in higher education - the study module "Experimental Psychology" as an example...; 2004; Schulte, F. P., Heineken, E., Ollesch, H.
- "What the h... are they doing?" - What are respondents doing while filling in an online-questionnaire...; 2004; Stieger, S.
- An Overview of Capabilities and Methodological Research Conducted by the Government and Academic Area...; 2004; Dennis, J. M.
- Probability Samples vs. Volunteer Respondents in Internet Research: Defining Potential Effects on Data...; 2004; Pineau, V., Slotwiner, D.
- R U There? Using Text Messaging as a method of contact in Wireless; 2004; Buskirk, T. D., Steeh, C. G.
- Qualitative Discussion Groups: An Online Contribution to Research Methods; 2004; Dammer, I.
- Motivations underlying the intention to participate in Internet-based research; 2004; Deutskens, E., Wetzels, M., de Ruyter, K.
- Online Experiments in Commercial Market Research; 2004; Nordmeyer, C. -F., Geissler, H., Donath, T.
- Online- and offline-employee surveys in theory and practice; 2004; Escher, C., Hauser, F.
- Do access panels really yield representative results?; 2004; Faas, T.
- Mode test of an online and paper employee satisfaction survey: Comparison of respondents and non-respondents...; 2004; Gesell, S. B., Burkholz, S. D., Standiford, M. J.
- Online-Surveys: Effects of different display formats, response orders as well as progress indicators...; 2004; Glauer, R., Schneider, D.
- What They See Is What We Get: Response Options for Web Surveys; 2004; Tourangeau, R., Crawford, S. D., Conrad, F. G., Couper, M. P.
- Stereotypic Response Patterns within Matrix Questions in Web Surveys; 2004; Gockenbach, S., Bosnjak, M., Goeritz, A.
- Material Incentives in Web Surveys: Two Meta-Analyses; 2004; Goeritz, A.
- Salutation, Power and behaviour in on-line panels; 2004; Joinson, A. N., Reips, U. -D.
- Web-based surveys in market and social research - usage and needs of different user groups in the EU; 2004; Kaczmirek, L., Bosnjak, M., Bandilla, W., Auer, T.
- Conceptual brand m@pping - A web-based method to elicit conceptual networks of brand knowledge and to...; 2004; Klein-Reesink, T.
- Website optimisation & controlling by benchmarking; 2004; Knapp, F.
- Application of image-based conjoint analysis on the internet; 2004; Koch, T.
- E-voting: participation, turn out, and digital divide; 2004; Oostveen, A.-M., Besselaar, P.
- The Effect of Motivating Elements on Response Strategies in Online Surveys; 2004; Boehme, R.
- Online and other methods of data collection in employee surveys: A comparison; 2004; Borg, I., Faulbaum, F.
- Are online-offline differences in personality test scores due to increased self-disclosure?; 2004; Buchanan, T., Joinson, A. N.
- Telephone versus Internet samples for a national advisory referendum: are the underlying stated preferences...; 2004; Li, H., Berrens, R. P., Bohara, A. K., Silva, C. L., Weimer, D. L., Jenkins-Smith, H. C.
- Should We Trust Web-Based Studies? A Comparative Analysis of Six Preconceptions About Internet Questionnaires...; 2004; Gosling, S. D., Vazire, S., Srivastava, S., John, O. P.
- On the integration of the Internet into science communication; 2004; Barjak, F.
- Determinants of participitation in online access panels; 2004; Batinic, B.
- Spotting online influentials among business audiences. Using online research in viral marketing campaigns...; 2004; Cakim, I.
- Publishing survey reports with XML; 2004; MacKay, I.
- Fully automated quality monitoring; 2004; Lundgren, P., Nergard, A.
- Are the mobile phone users ready for MCASI - mobile computer assisted self interviewing?; 2004; Tjostheim, I., Thalberg, S.
- What you see is what you get: An international perspective in online survey design; 2004; Thomas, R. K.
- Website design is about understanding the user: How a modal theory of user experience can help develop...; 2004; Comley, P., Lang, J.
- “The full picture” – using eye tracking technology to make web site design more effective...; 2004; Barber, H., Janes, I.
- From e-surveys to e-interviews: how to use technology to interact more intelligently with respondents...; 2004; Loewe, G.
- Sampling: the next must-have for online market researchers; 2004; Luth, R.
- Online panels are the future!; 2004; Noyce, D.
- Internet-Usage within a Delphi-study; 2004; Balzer, L.
- User and Non-user Behaviour - Illustrated by the largest Internet Retailer; 2004; Ergenzinger, R., Bamert, T.
- The impact of web page text-background colour combinations on readability, retention, aesthetics and...; 2004; Hall R. H., Hanna, P.
- An Examination of the Equivalence of Web-Based Versus Paper-and-Pencil Upward Feedback Ratings: Rater...; 2004; Smither, J.W., Walker, A.G., Yap, M.K.T.
- The role of metadata in the Statistical Knowledge Network - An emerging research agenda; 2004; Denn, S., Hs, S.W., Hert, C. A.