Web Survey Bibliography
Title Survey Select 2.0 conducts polls with little effort
Author Heck, M.
Source InfoWorld, 19, 51/52, pp. 52
Access date 15.07.2004
Abstract Introduces Saja Software Inc.'s Survey Select 2.0, a computer software used for designing, administering and analyzing surveys with as many as 5,000 responses. Design specification; Capabilities and limitations; Recommended retail price.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (full text)
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Year of publication1997
Web Survey Bibliography - InfoWorld (6)
- Review: Post live results of your polls on the Web; 1999; Heck, M.
- Get to know your customers through the Web; 1999; Kvia, A.
- Web sites get new analysis tools; 1998; Walsh, J.
- SurveySolutions designs thorough surveys with ease.; 1998; Heck, M.
- Survey Select 2.0 conducts polls with little effort; 1997; Heck, M.
- E-mail tools will cause Internet surveys to spread; 1995; Wingfield, N.