Web Survey Bibliography
Title Upgrade Strengthens Net.Analysis
Author Petersen, S.
Source PC Week, 16, 3, pp. 24
Access date 15.07.2004
Abstract Focuses on Net.Analysis Pro 4.0, an upgrade to Net.Genesis Corp.'s Web site analysis software. Data capturing and reporting modules which are available; Support for enterprise databases; How the software is designed to help business managers make informed electronic commerce, marketing and customer relationship decisions; Pricing and availability.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (full text)
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Year of publication1999
Web Survey Bibliography - PC Week (17)
- Survey says: Affordability is key; 2000; Caton, M.
- Tools keep an eye on Web traffic; 1999; Pender, L.
- Upgrade Strengthens Net.Analysis; 1999; Petersen, S.
- Management at your (Web) server; 1998; Hannon, B.
- Site analysis tools driving Web strategy; 1998; Hannon, B.
- Strength that's not for everyone; 1998; Rapoza, J.
- Intranets & E-commerce: News digest; 1998; Anonymous
- Enterprise systems: News digest; 1998; Anonymous
- Net.Genesis product lets managers push report data; 1997; Anonymous
- Raising Web analysis bar; 1997; Kerstetter, J., Moeller, M.
- Raosoft sends questionnaires over the Internet; 1997; Anonymous
- Looking for data in all the right places; 1996; Crowley, A.
- Web site managers debut; 1996; Moeller, M.
- Net.Analysis Desktop shines in ease of use; 1996; Tabibian, O. R.
- Net.Genesis brings Web analysis to the desktop; 1996; Kerstetter, J.
- Net.Analysis notes Web use in real time; 1996; Moeller, M.
- E-mail surveys elicit fast response, cut costs; 1995; Crowley, A.