Web Survey Bibliography
Title Web sites get new analysis tools
Author Walsh, J.
Source InfoWorld, 20, 40, pp. 45-46
Access date 16.07.2004
Abstract Reports on the market introduction of Web site analysis tools by software vendors during the 1998 Internet World trade show. Report Wizard product of Accrue Software; Functions of the net.Analysis 4.0 Internet-reporting analysis and reporting product of net.Genesis; Development of real-time marketing tools through alliance of Andromedia and Allaire; Prices; Availability.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (full text)
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Year of publication1998
Web Survey Bibliography - InfoWorld (6)
- Review: Post live results of your polls on the Web; 1999; Heck, M.
- Get to know your customers through the Web; 1999; Kvia, A.
- Web sites get new analysis tools; 1998; Walsh, J.
- SurveySolutions designs thorough surveys with ease.; 1998; Heck, M.
- Survey Select 2.0 conducts polls with little effort; 1997; Heck, M.
- E-mail tools will cause Internet surveys to spread; 1995; Wingfield, N.