Web Survey Bibliography
Title Net.Analysis Desktop shines in ease of use
Author Tabibian, O. R.
Source PC Week, 13, 30, pp. 43-44
Access date 16.07.2004
Abstract Focuses on net.Genesis Corp.'s net.Analysis Desktop 1.1 World Wide Web server analysis tool. Features; Product support; Performance; Pricing; Contact information.
Access/Direct link EBSCOhost (abstract)
Bibliographic typeMagazine article
Year of publication1996
Web Survey Bibliography - Marketing/business (736)
- Effect of trust on customer acceptance of Internet banking; 2002; Suh, B., Han, I.
- Online survey techniques: Current issues and future trends; 2002; Comley, P.
- Online Surveys and Internet Research; 2002; Comley, P.
- Print versus electronic surveys: a comparison of two data collection methodologies; 2002; Boyer, K. K., Olson, J., Calantone, R. J., Jackson, E. C.
- The Use of Online Market Research in Stakeholder Relationship Management; 2002; Reichmann, S.
- Prepaid and Promised Incentives in Web Surveys: An Experiment; 2002; Bosnjak, M., Tuten, T. L.
- Online research alternatives. Choices, choices, but which one is best for me?; 2002; Klein, C., Lonnie, K.
- Monitoring Internet audience measurement panels. Methodological issues and market trends; 2002; Haering, H.
- Learning the Web: Internet User Experience and Response to Web Marketing in Sweden; 2002; Dahlen, M.
- Building Relationships with Portal Users: The Interplay of Motivation and Relational Factors; 2002; Yoon, D., Cropp, F., Cameron, G.
- Proprietary market research: are online panels appropriate?; 2002; McDevitt, P. K., Small, M. H.
- Subscale distance and item clustering effects in self-administered surveys: A new metric; 2001; Bradlow, E. T., Fitzsimons, G. J.
- Retaining Virtue in a Virtual World: E-surveys in Public Policy Research; 2001; Mallett, T.
- Practitioner and Academic Recommendations for Internet Marketing and E–Commerce Curricula; 2001; Mitchell, T., Strauss, J.
- On-line Surveys in International Marketing Research: Pros and Cons; 2001; Ilieva, J., Baron, S., Healey, N. M.
- When money doesn't talk; 2001; Funk, S., McCallum-Keeler, G.
- Reaching IT professionals: online vs. telephone interviewing; 2001; Van Houten, B.
- A comparison of Internet and mail survey methodologies; 2001; Medlin, B., Whitten, D.
- Qualitatively Speaking: Online focus groups are no substitute for the real thing; 2001; Greenbaum, T.
- Designing a questionnaire that dives beneath the surface; 2001; Humphreys, G., McNeish, J.
- Research at Web speed; 2001; Van Yoder, S.
- Field of dreams; 2001; Osbourne, C.
- Marketing research in the new millennium: emerging issues and trends; 2001; Malhotra, N. K., Peterson, M.
- Internet marketing research: opportunities and problems; 2001; Furrer, O., Sudharshan, D.
- The External Ethics Audit: A Guided Experience in Self-Directed Web Inquiry; 2001; DuFrene, D. D.
- Proctor & Gamble Readies Online Market-Research Push; 2001; Heun, C. T.
- A critical exploration of face-to-face interviewing vs. computer-mediated interviewing; 2001; Curasi, C. F.
- Eureka! Future of b-to-b research is online; 2001; Lamons, B.
- Make the call: Online results are mixed bag; 2001; Miller, T. W.
- Defining the Benefits of Online Medical Market Research; 2001; Brody, J. K.
- The good, bad and unknown of Internet focus groups; 2001; Strempel, D.
- Ctchiropractic.com a useful site (with a few kinks); 2001; Campbell III, D.
- A Free Web TV for Your Thoughts; 2001; Longstreth, A.
- The Virtual Consumer; 2001; Dahan, E., Hauser, J. R.
- Internet users' adoption of Web retailing: user and product dimensions; 2001; Fenech, T., O'Cass, A.
- Online business education in the twenty-first century: an analysis of potential target markets; 2001; Evans, J. R., Haase, I. M.
- e-Research: Gold Mine or Land Mine?; 2001; Nuffer, K. G.
- Internet Marketing Research: Theory and Practice; 2001; Lee, O.
- Leveraging Web-Based Surveys For Quick, Targeted, And Insightful Customer Feedback; 2001; Hallen, G.
- E-mail Survey Response Rates: A Review; 2001; Sheehan, K. B.
- Human factors in business-to-business research over the internet; 2001; Culkin, N., Brown, J., Fletcher, J.
- Experimental comparison of Web, electronic and mail survey technologies in operations management; 2001; Klassen, R.D., Jacobs, J.
- Pinpointing Your Research Objectives: Ensuring Your Efforts Result In Useful, Actionable Information; 2001; Wolf, M.
- Linking Customer Service Performance To Bottom Line Financial Results; 2001; Yeomans, J.
- Using Web-Based Technology For Effective Product Design, Testing And Development; 2001; Gnall, B.
- Practicalities of Implementing an Inhouse Internet-Based Market Research Capability for Product Tracking...; 2001; Cookson, P.
- Sensitivity of E-Commerce measurement to the survey instrument; 2001; Lozar Manfreda, K., Vehovar, V., Batagelj, Z.
- A Web-Based Program of Research on Decision Making; 2001; Birnbaum, M. H.
- Understanding Unit-Nonresponse in Web-based Surveys; 2001; Bosnjak, M., Tuten, T. L.
- Everything You Need To Know About Online Data Collection Regulations; 2001; Ustaran, E.