Web Survey Bibliography
Title E-Mail Surveys: Potentials and Pitfalls
Author Oppermann, M.
Source Marketing Research, 7, 3, pp. 29-33.
Access date 21.06.2004
Abstract The promise of electronic surveys quick response at less cost than traditional mail has been unrealized so far because of limited access to respondents and unreliable response rates. But the growing number of households owning Pcs and the popularity of the Internet will likely change all that in the not too distant future.
Bibliographic typeJournal article
Year of publication1995
Web Survey Bibliography (6801)
- Online research will take off in the UK in 2003 - The case for and against; 2002; Anonymous
- Evaluation of Users' Experience of the Census 2000 Internet Form; 2002; Stapleton, C., Murphy, E. D.
- Online surveys with simple random samples for large populations; 2002; Kreuels, B.
- Sampling problems in research on personal Homepages; 2002; Marcus, B., Machilek, F., Schuetz, A., Kilian, C.
- Feedback in web surveys; 2002; Hoogendoorn, A., Sikkel, D.
- The need for speed; 2002; MacElroy, B.
- Selecting a consumer panel service; 2002; Sudman, S., Wansink, B.
- Mixed methods; 2002; Rook, N.
- Compare and contrast; 2002; Kindig, L.
- Software Review: CAVI from OpinionOne; 2002; Macer, T.
- Supplier Side: Survey programming integration; 2002; Mitrano, M.
- Humbug, science, survey research; 2002; Litman, J.
- Drawing a few from many; 2002; Fitzgerald, A.
- If given the choice; 2002; Allison, J., O'Konis, C.
- At my own pace in my own place; 2002; Downes-Le Guin, T.
- Privacy, please; 2002; Mack, B.
- My opinion counts; 2002; Solomon, M.B.
- Multi-mode research dos and don'ts; 2002; Hogg, A.
- Qualitatively Speaking: Online focus groups...here today, not gone tomorrow; 2002; Yoffie, A.J.
- A matter of trade-offs; 2002; Owen, R.S.
- Net research suffers due to failed promise; 2002; Tortorello, N.J.
- Civic Engagement, Social Trust, and Online Deliberation; 2002; Goldthwaite, D., Price, V., Cappella, J. N.
- Use of Electronic Surveys in Course Evaluation; 2002; Moss, J., Hendry, G.
- Social desirability and self-disclosure online: Integrating media effects with user characteristics; 2002
- Social desirable responding and age on the Internet: older participants in online studies show a higher...; 2002; Reips, U. -D., Stoeber, J., Hahn, A.
- Time Measurement And Pre-testing In On-line-Questionnaires; 2002; Mueller, J., Reimer, M.
- A Mixed-mode Internet and Telephone Survey in a Technology-rich Environment; 2002; Marton, K., Sumartojo, R. Kosicki, G. M., Horner, L. R.
- Comparison of Response Rates and Quality of Response in a Survey Conducted by Mail, Email and Web; 2002; Lesser, V. M., Newton, L.
- Using the Internet for Organizational Research: A Study of Cynicism in the Workplace; 2002; Eaton, M. A. J., Struthers, C. V.
- Face-to-Face vs. Web-enabled Panel Interviews on Magazine Reading: A Mode Comparison; 2002; Mattlin, J.
- Internet-based Survey Research in the U.S. Navy; 2002; Olmsted, M. G.
- Statistical Data Validation in Web Instruments:An Empirical Study; 2002; Peytchev, A., Petrova, E.A.
- Transitioning Phone and Mail Studies to an Online Venue: Factors for Consideration; 2002; Park, J. M., Collier, D.
- U.S. Army Web-based, Internet Surveys; 2002; Lynn, M.
- Ethical issues of online communication research; 2002; Capurro, R., Pingel, C.
- Ethics of Internet Research: Contesting the Human Subjects Research Model; 2002; Bassett, E. H., O'Riordan, K.
- Representations or people?; 2002; White, M.
- What is special about the ethical issues in online research?; 2002; Elgesem, D.
- Research ethics in Internet-enabled research: Human subjects issues and methodological myopia; 2002; Walther, J. B.
- Effective recruitment and retention for online surveys; 2002; Freeman, K.
- Use of Internet-based household travel diary survey instrument; 2002; Adler, T., Rimmer, L., Carpenter, D.
- A comparison of four computer-based telephone interviewing methods: Getting answers to sensitive questions...; 2002; Corkrey, R., Parkinson, L.
- Attitudes of Business Faculty Towards Two Methods of Collecting Teaching Evaluations: Paper vs. Online...; 2002; Dommeyer, C. J., Baum, P., Chapman, K.S., Hanna, R.W.
- Ethical Issues for Qualitative Research in On-line Communities; 2002; Brownlow, C., O'Dell, L.
- Superior Software, Incomplete Instructions; 2002; Hollman, L.
- SurveyConnect Releases Survey Select Expert 4.5; 2002; Anonymous
- Collecting Ego-Centered Network Data via the Web; 2002; Batagelj, Z., Hlebec, V., Lozar Manfreda, K., Vehovar, V.
- Network ethnography and the hypermedia organization: new media, new organizations, new methods; 2002; Howard, P. N.
- Communication research about the internet: a thematic meta-analysis; 2002; Kim, S. T., Weaver, D. H.
- Issues in protection of human subjects in Internet research; 2002; Im, E. O., Chee, W.